*The Mother’s Against Drunk Driver (MADD) organization has a new campaign on their hands after hearing the most bizarre reasoning for a citation from the city.
Has anyone ever heard of getting a bill for having a car accident…except for the actual accident, of course.
Loretta Robinson’s son, Justin Walker, was killed by a drunk driver last June in South Carolina.
But, instead of being consoled by knowing that she would see her son’s killer go to jail, she was greeted with bills from the city that reopened the wound (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here