*Muhammad Ali, at age 70, has become the new face of Louis Vuitton’s Core Values travel line.
The three-time world heavyweight boxing champ appears alongside his grandson at his Arizona home in the campaign, which was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz and will appear in the international press beginning Friday (June 15).
Louis Vuitton CEO and chairman Yves Carcelle said: ”Muhammad Ali is the epitome of an outstanding personality – a true living legend in boxing and far beyond. We are honored that he agreed to be photographed for the Core Values campaign, and delighted with the way this beautiful portrait of the champion and his grandson captures the idea of transmission, which is of great significance to Louis Vuitton.”
Ali follows in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie, Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards and U2 frontman Bono who have all modeled for the label’s Core Values travel line.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here