*Muhammad Ali, at age 70, has become the new face of Louis Vuitton’s Core Values travel line.
The three-time world heavyweight boxing champ appears alongside his grandson at his Arizona home in the campaign, which was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz and will appear in the international press beginning Friday (June 15).
Louis Vuitton CEO and chairman Yves Carcelle said: ”Muhammad Ali is the epitome of an outstanding personality – a true living legend in boxing and far beyond. We are honored that he agreed to be photographed for the Core Values campaign, and delighted with the way this beautiful portrait of the champion and his grandson captures the idea of transmission, which is of great significance to Louis Vuitton.”
Ali follows in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie, Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards and U2 frontman Bono who have all modeled for the label’s Core Values travel line.
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here