*Muhammad Ali, at age 70, has become the new face of Louis Vuitton’s Core Values travel line.
The three-time world heavyweight boxing champ appears alongside his grandson at his Arizona home in the campaign, which was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz and will appear in the international press beginning Friday (June 15).
Louis Vuitton CEO and chairman Yves Carcelle said: ”Muhammad Ali is the epitome of an outstanding personality – a true living legend in boxing and far beyond. We are honored that he agreed to be photographed for the Core Values campaign, and delighted with the way this beautiful portrait of the champion and his grandson captures the idea of transmission, which is of great significance to Louis Vuitton.”
Ali follows in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie, Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards and U2 frontman Bono who have all modeled for the label’s Core Values travel line.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here