*Muhammad Ali, at age 70, has become the new face of Louis Vuitton’s Core Values travel line.
The three-time world heavyweight boxing champ appears alongside his grandson at his Arizona home in the campaign, which was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz and will appear in the international press beginning Friday (June 15).
Louis Vuitton CEO and chairman Yves Carcelle said: ”Muhammad Ali is the epitome of an outstanding personality – a true living legend in boxing and far beyond. We are honored that he agreed to be photographed for the Core Values campaign, and delighted with the way this beautiful portrait of the champion and his grandson captures the idea of transmission, which is of great significance to Louis Vuitton.”
Ali follows in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie, Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards and U2 frontman Bono who have all modeled for the label’s Core Values travel line.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here