We’re not sure if this is really cool or really stupid.
When New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets guard DeShawn Stevenson saw MTV reality show star Rob Dyrdek put an ATM in his house (see video below), he know – right then and there – that he had to do the same thing, says TMZ.
We’re told he paid $3,500 for the machine and lets his rich NBA friends use it for last-minute cash withdrawals before they go out.
But the service ain’t free — DeShawn says he charges his pals a steep $4.50 ATM fee.
DeShawn says the machine holds $20,000 and he refills it 4-6 times a year.
He adds, “I like doing things that aren’t normal and it’s cool to have.”
Here’s the episode of Rob Dyrdek’s “Fantasy Factory” that inspired Stevenson:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here