We’re not sure if this is really cool or really stupid.
When New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets guard DeShawn Stevenson saw MTV reality show star Rob Dyrdek put an ATM in his house (see video below), he know – right then and there – that he had to do the same thing, says TMZ.
We’re told he paid $3,500 for the machine and lets his rich NBA friends use it for last-minute cash withdrawals before they go out.
But the service ain’t free — DeShawn says he charges his pals a steep $4.50 ATM fee.
DeShawn says the machine holds $20,000 and he refills it 4-6 times a year.
He adds, “I like doing things that aren’t normal and it’s cool to have.”
Here’s the episode of Rob Dyrdek’s “Fantasy Factory” that inspired Stevenson:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here