We’re not sure if this is really cool or really stupid.
When New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets guard DeShawn Stevenson saw MTV reality show star Rob Dyrdek put an ATM in his house (see video below), he know – right then and there – that he had to do the same thing, says TMZ.
We’re told he paid $3,500 for the machine and lets his rich NBA friends use it for last-minute cash withdrawals before they go out.
But the service ain’t free — DeShawn says he charges his pals a steep $4.50 ATM fee.
DeShawn says the machine holds $20,000 and he refills it 4-6 times a year.
He adds, “I like doing things that aren’t normal and it’s cool to have.”
Here’s the episode of Rob Dyrdek’s “Fantasy Factory” that inspired Stevenson:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here