The singer, writer and producer recently bestowed some of that wonderful wisdom on singer Adrienne Bailon, a former member of 3LW. Although she’s been in the game for quite some time, her success is but a fraction of that Ne-Yo has taken part of, with all due respect of course.
Anyway, the artist is focusing on reclaiming her place among the stars by launching a solo career. In the meantime, she joined the reality television craze and is now starring in “Empire Girls,” alongside one-time “106 & Park” host Julissa Bermudez and Ne-Yo.
Ne-Yo and Adrienne get into a bit of a heated discussion about her “wasting people’s time and money.”
Ne-Yo, who mentors the singer, and her manager walk in during a choreography session. Startled by the surprise appearance, she stops dancing and begins asking silly questions, rather than keeping step with the task at hand.
She asks, “Do you follow me on Twitter?”
The guys were annoyed with her distraction and didn’t really want to hear her complain about her past relationship with Rob Kardashian.
The new series premiered Sunday on the Style Network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here