The singer, writer and producer recently bestowed some of that wonderful wisdom on singer Adrienne Bailon, a former member of 3LW. Although she’s been in the game for quite some time, her success is but a fraction of that Ne-Yo has taken part of, with all due respect of course.
Anyway, the artist is focusing on reclaiming her place among the stars by launching a solo career. In the meantime, she joined the reality television craze and is now starring in “Empire Girls,” alongside one-time “106 & Park” host Julissa Bermudez and Ne-Yo.
Ne-Yo and Adrienne get into a bit of a heated discussion about her “wasting people’s time and money.”
Ne-Yo, who mentors the singer, and her manager walk in during a choreography session. Startled by the surprise appearance, she stops dancing and begins asking silly questions, rather than keeping step with the task at hand.
She asks, “Do you follow me on Twitter?”
The guys were annoyed with her distraction and didn’t really want to hear her complain about her past relationship with Rob Kardashian.
The new series premiered Sunday on the Style Network.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here