The singer, writer and producer recently bestowed some of that wonderful wisdom on singer Adrienne Bailon, a former member of 3LW. Although she’s been in the game for quite some time, her success is but a fraction of that Ne-Yo has taken part of, with all due respect of course.
Anyway, the artist is focusing on reclaiming her place among the stars by launching a solo career. In the meantime, she joined the reality television craze and is now starring in “Empire Girls,” alongside one-time “106 & Park” host Julissa Bermudez and Ne-Yo.
Ne-Yo and Adrienne get into a bit of a heated discussion about her “wasting people’s time and money.”
Ne-Yo, who mentors the singer, and her manager walk in during a choreography session. Startled by the surprise appearance, she stops dancing and begins asking silly questions, rather than keeping step with the task at hand.
She asks, “Do you follow me on Twitter?”
The guys were annoyed with her distraction and didn’t really want to hear her complain about her past relationship with Rob Kardashian.
The new series premiered Sunday on the Style Network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here