The singer, writer and producer recently bestowed some of that wonderful wisdom on singer Adrienne Bailon, a former member of 3LW. Although she’s been in the game for quite some time, her success is but a fraction of that Ne-Yo has taken part of, with all due respect of course.
Anyway, the artist is focusing on reclaiming her place among the stars by launching a solo career. In the meantime, she joined the reality television craze and is now starring in “Empire Girls,” alongside one-time “106 & Park” host Julissa Bermudez and Ne-Yo.
Ne-Yo and Adrienne get into a bit of a heated discussion about her “wasting people’s time and money.”
Ne-Yo, who mentors the singer, and her manager walk in during a choreography session. Startled by the surprise appearance, she stops dancing and begins asking silly questions, rather than keeping step with the task at hand.
She asks, “Do you follow me on Twitter?”
The guys were annoyed with her distraction and didn’t really want to hear her complain about her past relationship with Rob Kardashian.
The new series premiered Sunday on the Style Network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here