The singer, writer and producer recently bestowed some of that wonderful wisdom on singer Adrienne Bailon, a former member of 3LW. Although she’s been in the game for quite some time, her success is but a fraction of that Ne-Yo has taken part of, with all due respect of course.
Anyway, the artist is focusing on reclaiming her place among the stars by launching a solo career. In the meantime, she joined the reality television craze and is now starring in “Empire Girls,” alongside one-time “106 & Park” host Julissa Bermudez and Ne-Yo.
Ne-Yo and Adrienne get into a bit of a heated discussion about her “wasting people’s time and money.”
Ne-Yo, who mentors the singer, and her manager walk in during a choreography session. Startled by the surprise appearance, she stops dancing and begins asking silly questions, rather than keeping step with the task at hand.
She asks, “Do you follow me on Twitter?”
The guys were annoyed with her distraction and didn’t really want to hear her complain about her past relationship with Rob Kardashian.
The new series premiered Sunday on the Style Network.
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here