Since becoming one of the hottest topics of reality television, her career has blown up to incredible proportions, setting her on top of the reality TV pedestal.
Known for her wild antics and animated personality, even NeNe has her limits.
In a recent talk with Vibe, she said “Basketball Wives” has taken things a little too far.
“The truth is the truth. It has just gone too far. Too many fights, my God!” she said. “We don’t do that. We definitely have had our verbal fights, but never physical fights. I can’t believe the fighting and the bullying. It looks bad. It really looks bad,” said NeNe, who is a friend of “BBW” star Jennifer Williams.
She may have a big mouth and talk a big game, but she explained image is everything when it comes to business. She said establishing a television personality like this could close the doors to many other opportunities for the scrappy ones.
“They can’t want to do too much in their careers. A good ole argument, everybody likes that every now and then to tune into, but you couldn’t be trying to have too much in your career because that stuff, it don’t work. You can’t represent a product and be that way. That just doesn’t work,” she explained.
She admitted, however, reality television is beginning to wear her down and she’s ready to move on.
But for now, she’ll remain on the show, while pursuing other opportunities like “Glee” and “The New Normal.”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here