Since becoming one of the hottest topics of reality television, her career has blown up to incredible proportions, setting her on top of the reality TV pedestal.
Known for her wild antics and animated personality, even NeNe has her limits.
In a recent talk with Vibe, she said “Basketball Wives” has taken things a little too far.
“The truth is the truth. It has just gone too far. Too many fights, my God!” she said. “We don’t do that. We definitely have had our verbal fights, but never physical fights. I can’t believe the fighting and the bullying. It looks bad. It really looks bad,” said NeNe, who is a friend of “BBW” star Jennifer Williams.
She may have a big mouth and talk a big game, but she explained image is everything when it comes to business. She said establishing a television personality like this could close the doors to many other opportunities for the scrappy ones.
“They can’t want to do too much in their careers. A good ole argument, everybody likes that every now and then to tune into, but you couldn’t be trying to have too much in your career because that stuff, it don’t work. You can’t represent a product and be that way. That just doesn’t work,” she explained.
She admitted, however, reality television is beginning to wear her down and she’s ready to move on.
But for now, she’ll remain on the show, while pursuing other opportunities like “Glee” and “The New Normal.”
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here