Since becoming one of the hottest topics of reality television, her career has blown up to incredible proportions, setting her on top of the reality TV pedestal.
Known for her wild antics and animated personality, even NeNe has her limits.
In a recent talk with Vibe, she said “Basketball Wives” has taken things a little too far.
“The truth is the truth. It has just gone too far. Too many fights, my God!” she said. “We don’t do that. We definitely have had our verbal fights, but never physical fights. I can’t believe the fighting and the bullying. It looks bad. It really looks bad,” said NeNe, who is a friend of “BBW” star Jennifer Williams.
She may have a big mouth and talk a big game, but she explained image is everything when it comes to business. She said establishing a television personality like this could close the doors to many other opportunities for the scrappy ones.
“They can’t want to do too much in their careers. A good ole argument, everybody likes that every now and then to tune into, but you couldn’t be trying to have too much in your career because that stuff, it don’t work. You can’t represent a product and be that way. That just doesn’t work,” she explained.
She admitted, however, reality television is beginning to wear her down and she’s ready to move on.
But for now, she’ll remain on the show, while pursuing other opportunities like “Glee” and “The New Normal.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here