They say Jennifer, by her actions, asked for it. Really?
If you recall, “BB Wives” co-star Jennifer Williams filed a suit against Crooks — claiming she suffered emotional distress and mental anguish after being hit upside the head on an episode of the VH1 show.
Now Crooks has fired back at the “face-slap” lawsuit — claiming that Williams brought the slap on herself by the way she behaved, says TMZ.
In court docs filed by Crooks’ lawyer, Javier Solano, she claims the slap was “caused in whole or in part by the culpable conduct, carelessness, contributory negligence or assumption of risk of [Williams].” In other words, Williams is just as much to blame for getting herself smacked.
Crooks also says Williams’ injuries are bogus and is asking the judge to dismiss the suit entirely.
BTW — in case you forgot the epic face-slap, or didn’t see it, watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here