They say Jennifer, by her actions, asked for it. Really?
If you recall, “BB Wives” co-star Jennifer Williams filed a suit against Crooks — claiming she suffered emotional distress and mental anguish after being hit upside the head on an episode of the VH1 show.
Now Crooks has fired back at the “face-slap” lawsuit — claiming that Williams brought the slap on herself by the way she behaved, says TMZ.
In court docs filed by Crooks’ lawyer, Javier Solano, she claims the slap was “caused in whole or in part by the culpable conduct, carelessness, contributory negligence or assumption of risk of [Williams].” In other words, Williams is just as much to blame for getting herself smacked.
Crooks also says Williams’ injuries are bogus and is asking the judge to dismiss the suit entirely.
BTW — in case you forgot the epic face-slap, or didn’t see it, watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here