They say Jennifer, by her actions, asked for it. Really?
If you recall, “BB Wives” co-star Jennifer Williams filed a suit against Crooks — claiming she suffered emotional distress and mental anguish after being hit upside the head on an episode of the VH1 show.
Now Crooks has fired back at the “face-slap” lawsuit — claiming that Williams brought the slap on herself by the way she behaved, says TMZ.
In court docs filed by Crooks’ lawyer, Javier Solano, she claims the slap was “caused in whole or in part by the culpable conduct, carelessness, contributory negligence or assumption of risk of [Williams].” In other words, Williams is just as much to blame for getting herself smacked.
Crooks also says Williams’ injuries are bogus and is asking the judge to dismiss the suit entirely.
BTW — in case you forgot the epic face-slap, or didn’t see it, watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here