They say Jennifer, by her actions, asked for it. Really?
If you recall, “BB Wives” co-star Jennifer Williams filed a suit against Crooks — claiming she suffered emotional distress and mental anguish after being hit upside the head on an episode of the VH1 show.
Now Crooks has fired back at the “face-slap” lawsuit — claiming that Williams brought the slap on herself by the way she behaved, says TMZ.
In court docs filed by Crooks’ lawyer, Javier Solano, she claims the slap was “caused in whole or in part by the culpable conduct, carelessness, contributory negligence or assumption of risk of [Williams].” In other words, Williams is just as much to blame for getting herself smacked.
Crooks also says Williams’ injuries are bogus and is asking the judge to dismiss the suit entirely.
BTW — in case you forgot the epic face-slap, or didn’t see it, watch:
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here