*Being a big time basketball fan and a serious hoopster himself, one would think President Obama would share with those interested as to which team he thinks will win this year’s NBA championship series, which begins tonight in Oklahoma City.
Well, that’s just not the case. Remember, it’s an election year and even though it’s “just a game” as the saying goes, politically speaking Mr. Obama doesn’t want to go there because the series pits the Oklahoma City Thunder from solidly Republican Oklahoma against the Miami Heat, in the crucial swing state of Florida.
Asked by a television reporter from Reno, Nev., to predict a winner on Monday the prez, took a pass.
“Both teams look terrific and I am looking forward to a good series. Hopefully, it will go to seven games. But I can’t make a prediction right now. They both look pretty tough.”
That’s about as politically correct as you can get. He didn’t get to be president by being stupid.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here