*Oprah Winfrey says Kim Kardashian’s explanation for her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries ”leveled” her.
Oprah has revealed that the 31-year-old’s split from the NBA player in October will be addressed in her interview with the entire Kardashian clan this Sunday for “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
“Everyone who’s asked was the marriage a publicity stunt? Why did she leave after 72 days? Her answer leveled me,” Winfrey posted on her Facebook page.
Oprah plugged other parts of her interview as well.
”I genuinely wanted to know why they have become a cultural phenomenon, why so many people love to watch their every move and why so many others love to hate them,” she posted. ”Are they completely ego centered? Are they really ‘famous for being famous’ or is there something more?
”Those of you who watch [‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’] know they hold nothing back. This interview I’d say was another level of forthrightness and honesty.”
Oprah clarified that she had to do plenty of research before the enlightening chat.
”I had never met them, nor seen the show. I did a full on Kardashian Kram in preparation, watching major shows from every season,” she said.
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here