*Oprah Winfrey says Kim Kardashian’s explanation for her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries ”leveled” her.
Oprah has revealed that the 31-year-old’s split from the NBA player in October will be addressed in her interview with the entire Kardashian clan this Sunday for “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
“Everyone who’s asked was the marriage a publicity stunt? Why did she leave after 72 days? Her answer leveled me,” Winfrey posted on her Facebook page.
Oprah plugged other parts of her interview as well.
”I genuinely wanted to know why they have become a cultural phenomenon, why so many people love to watch their every move and why so many others love to hate them,” she posted. ”Are they completely ego centered? Are they really ‘famous for being famous’ or is there something more?
”Those of you who watch [‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’] know they hold nothing back. This interview I’d say was another level of forthrightness and honesty.”
Oprah clarified that she had to do plenty of research before the enlightening chat.
”I had never met them, nor seen the show. I did a full on Kardashian Kram in preparation, watching major shows from every season,” she said.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here