*Oprah Winfrey says Kim Kardashian’s explanation for her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries ”leveled” her.
Oprah has revealed that the 31-year-old’s split from the NBA player in October will be addressed in her interview with the entire Kardashian clan this Sunday for “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
“Everyone who’s asked was the marriage a publicity stunt? Why did she leave after 72 days? Her answer leveled me,” Winfrey posted on her Facebook page.
Oprah plugged other parts of her interview as well.
”I genuinely wanted to know why they have become a cultural phenomenon, why so many people love to watch their every move and why so many others love to hate them,” she posted. ”Are they completely ego centered? Are they really ‘famous for being famous’ or is there something more?
”Those of you who watch [‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’] know they hold nothing back. This interview I’d say was another level of forthrightness and honesty.”
Oprah clarified that she had to do plenty of research before the enlightening chat.
”I had never met them, nor seen the show. I did a full on Kardashian Kram in preparation, watching major shows from every season,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here