She asked Fiddy to name the people he knows genuinely love him. Other than his grandmother and his son, it was a question that stumped him.
“Short periods of time? Lots of people,” he said. But that’s not true love. That’s perhaps opportunistic love.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Lady O then hit an even bigger block when she asked him who he was certain had his back. In a pinch 50 Cent doesn’t feel that there’s anyone he can definitely count on no matter what.
“I have asked myself this question,” Winfrey said of the love query. “It’s not a very long list.” It painted a surprising picture of loneliness amidst such fame and adoration.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” airs Sundays at 8pm E/P on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here