She asked Fiddy to name the people he knows genuinely love him. Other than his grandmother and his son, it was a question that stumped him.
“Short periods of time? Lots of people,” he said. But that’s not true love. That’s perhaps opportunistic love.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Lady O then hit an even bigger block when she asked him who he was certain had his back. In a pinch 50 Cent doesn’t feel that there’s anyone he can definitely count on no matter what.
“I have asked myself this question,” Winfrey said of the love query. “It’s not a very long list.” It painted a surprising picture of loneliness amidst such fame and adoration.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” airs Sundays at 8pm E/P on OWN.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here