She asked Fiddy to name the people he knows genuinely love him. Other than his grandmother and his son, it was a question that stumped him.
“Short periods of time? Lots of people,” he said. But that’s not true love. That’s perhaps opportunistic love.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Lady O then hit an even bigger block when she asked him who he was certain had his back. In a pinch 50 Cent doesn’t feel that there’s anyone he can definitely count on no matter what.
“I have asked myself this question,” Winfrey said of the love query. “It’s not a very long list.” It painted a surprising picture of loneliness amidst such fame and adoration.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” airs Sundays at 8pm E/P on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here