She asked Fiddy to name the people he knows genuinely love him. Other than his grandmother and his son, it was a question that stumped him.
“Short periods of time? Lots of people,” he said. But that’s not true love. That’s perhaps opportunistic love.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Lady O then hit an even bigger block when she asked him who he was certain had his back. In a pinch 50 Cent doesn’t feel that there’s anyone he can definitely count on no matter what.
“I have asked myself this question,” Winfrey said of the love query. “It’s not a very long list.” It painted a surprising picture of loneliness amidst such fame and adoration.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” airs Sundays at 8pm E/P on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here