She asked Fiddy to name the people he knows genuinely love him. Other than his grandmother and his son, it was a question that stumped him.
“Short periods of time? Lots of people,” he said. But that’s not true love. That’s perhaps opportunistic love.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Lady O then hit an even bigger block when she asked him who he was certain had his back. In a pinch 50 Cent doesn’t feel that there’s anyone he can definitely count on no matter what.
“I have asked myself this question,” Winfrey said of the love query. “It’s not a very long list.” It painted a surprising picture of loneliness amidst such fame and adoration.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” airs Sundays at 8pm E/P on OWN.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here