Jones has been ordered to pay roughly $11 MILLION in damages to the victims of a 2007 strip club shooting in Las Vegas, according to TMZ.
Pacman, who was with the Tennessee Titans at the time, was sued by Aaron Cudworth and Thomas Urbanksi — two security guards who were shot outside the Minxx strip club during NBA All-Star weekend back in 2007.
The incident was widely reported — things went crazy inside the club after the NFL star made it rain with hundreds of dollars in singles. According to reports, Jones got upset when one of the dancers began taking the money without his permission.
A fight ensued outside the club … and three people were shot … including Cudworth and Urbanski.
The security guards sued Pacman over the shooting — even though he was not the shooter.
Friday, a Nevada jury found Jones to be responsible for the shooting and awarded Cudworth $1.3 million in damages. Urbanski — who was paralyzed from the waist down in the incident — got $9.6 million.
Urbanski’s wife sued for loss of marital relations and won $750k.
At the time Pacman pled no contest to misdemeanor conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct — and was sentenced to 1 year probation and 200 hours of community service.
Hmm, does Pacman even have $11 million? It’ll be interesting to see how this pans out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here