Jones has been ordered to pay roughly $11 MILLION in damages to the victims of a 2007 strip club shooting in Las Vegas, according to TMZ.
Pacman, who was with the Tennessee Titans at the time, was sued by Aaron Cudworth and Thomas Urbanksi — two security guards who were shot outside the Minxx strip club during NBA All-Star weekend back in 2007.
The incident was widely reported — things went crazy inside the club after the NFL star made it rain with hundreds of dollars in singles. According to reports, Jones got upset when one of the dancers began taking the money without his permission.
A fight ensued outside the club … and three people were shot … including Cudworth and Urbanski.
The security guards sued Pacman over the shooting — even though he was not the shooter.
Friday, a Nevada jury found Jones to be responsible for the shooting and awarded Cudworth $1.3 million in damages. Urbanski — who was paralyzed from the waist down in the incident — got $9.6 million.
Urbanski’s wife sued for loss of marital relations and won $750k.
At the time Pacman pled no contest to misdemeanor conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct — and was sentenced to 1 year probation and 200 hours of community service.
Hmm, does Pacman even have $11 million? It’ll be interesting to see how this pans out.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here