Jones has been ordered to pay roughly $11 MILLION in damages to the victims of a 2007 strip club shooting in Las Vegas, according to TMZ.
Pacman, who was with the Tennessee Titans at the time, was sued by Aaron Cudworth and Thomas Urbanksi — two security guards who were shot outside the Minxx strip club during NBA All-Star weekend back in 2007.
The incident was widely reported — things went crazy inside the club after the NFL star made it rain with hundreds of dollars in singles. According to reports, Jones got upset when one of the dancers began taking the money without his permission.
A fight ensued outside the club … and three people were shot … including Cudworth and Urbanski.
The security guards sued Pacman over the shooting — even though he was not the shooter.
Friday, a Nevada jury found Jones to be responsible for the shooting and awarded Cudworth $1.3 million in damages. Urbanski — who was paralyzed from the waist down in the incident — got $9.6 million.
Urbanski’s wife sued for loss of marital relations and won $750k.
At the time Pacman pled no contest to misdemeanor conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct — and was sentenced to 1 year probation and 200 hours of community service.
Hmm, does Pacman even have $11 million? It’ll be interesting to see how this pans out.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here