*Paris Jackson has joined the legions of fans paying tribute to her father Michael on the third anniversary of his death.
The 14-year-old wrote on Twitter: ”RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you.”
She tweeted the below photo of her father with her mom Debbie Rowe, the nurse who married Jackson in 1996 and bore Paris and her older brother Prince Michael. The caption read: Mommy and daddy <3.”
She also retweeted a message from a follower, saying: ”The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here.” heart Love”
Michael’s sister La Toya also tweeted a note of remembrance: ”Sad morning all. This day was the day that lead [sic] to the demise of my little brother. ‘Michael We Love You’ May you RIP. Gone FAR To [sic] Soon.”
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here