*Paris Jackson has joined the legions of fans paying tribute to her father Michael on the third anniversary of his death.
The 14-year-old wrote on Twitter: ”RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you.”
She tweeted the below photo of her father with her mom Debbie Rowe, the nurse who married Jackson in 1996 and bore Paris and her older brother Prince Michael. The caption read: Mommy and daddy <3.”
She also retweeted a message from a follower, saying: ”The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here.” heart Love”
Michael’s sister La Toya also tweeted a note of remembrance: ”Sad morning all. This day was the day that lead [sic] to the demise of my little brother. ‘Michael We Love You’ May you RIP. Gone FAR To [sic] Soon.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here