*Paris Jackson has joined the legions of fans paying tribute to her father Michael on the third anniversary of his death.
The 14-year-old wrote on Twitter: ”RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you.”
She tweeted the below photo of her father with her mom Debbie Rowe, the nurse who married Jackson in 1996 and bore Paris and her older brother Prince Michael. The caption read: Mommy and daddy <3.”
She also retweeted a message from a follower, saying: ”The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here.” heart Love”
Michael’s sister La Toya also tweeted a note of remembrance: ”Sad morning all. This day was the day that lead [sic] to the demise of my little brother. ‘Michael We Love You’ May you RIP. Gone FAR To [sic] Soon.”
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here