*Paris Jackson has joined the legions of fans paying tribute to her father Michael on the third anniversary of his death.
The 14-year-old wrote on Twitter: ”RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you.”
She tweeted the below photo of her father with her mom Debbie Rowe, the nurse who married Jackson in 1996 and bore Paris and her older brother Prince Michael. The caption read: Mommy and daddy <3.”
She also retweeted a message from a follower, saying: ”The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here.” heart Love”
Michael’s sister La Toya also tweeted a note of remembrance: ”Sad morning all. This day was the day that lead [sic] to the demise of my little brother. ‘Michael We Love You’ May you RIP. Gone FAR To [sic] Soon.”
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here