*Paris Jackson has joined the legions of fans paying tribute to her father Michael on the third anniversary of his death.
The 14-year-old wrote on Twitter: ”RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you.”
She tweeted the below photo of her father with her mom Debbie Rowe, the nurse who married Jackson in 1996 and bore Paris and her older brother Prince Michael. The caption read: Mommy and daddy <3.”
She also retweeted a message from a follower, saying: ”The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here.” heart Love”
Michael’s sister La Toya also tweeted a note of remembrance: ”Sad morning all. This day was the day that lead [sic] to the demise of my little brother. ‘Michael We Love You’ May you RIP. Gone FAR To [sic] Soon.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here