He said that the law is important and will let improve health insurance for millions of Americans.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Furthermore, the concept of covering the uninsured with a mandate was once supported by many bipartisan legislators – including his Republican presidential opponent, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.
The president went on to describe the benefits of the Affordable Care Act for the millions of uninsured Americans the law is intended to help. He said that 215 million Americans who have insurance will keep their insurance—“this law will only make it more secure and more affordable.”
Watch his address:
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here