He said that the law is important and will let improve health insurance for millions of Americans.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Furthermore, the concept of covering the uninsured with a mandate was once supported by many bipartisan legislators – including his Republican presidential opponent, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.
The president went on to describe the benefits of the Affordable Care Act for the millions of uninsured Americans the law is intended to help. He said that 215 million Americans who have insurance will keep their insurance—“this law will only make it more secure and more affordable.”
Watch his address:
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here