That seems to be R. Kelly’s strategy, with two major projects planned for this month.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kelly is dropping a memoir called “Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me,” on June 28, and a new album, “Write Me Back,” on June 26th.
The Chicago R&B crooner has a lot banking on both projects being successful. According to county documents, Kelly owes the IRS nearly $5 million in unpaid taxes going back to 2005, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. Kelly paid $2.6 million in back taxes in 2008 and more than $1 million last year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here