That seems to be R. Kelly’s strategy, with two major projects planned for this month.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kelly is dropping a memoir called “Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me,” on June 28, and a new album, “Write Me Back,” on June 26th.
The Chicago R&B crooner has a lot banking on both projects being successful. According to county documents, Kelly owes the IRS nearly $5 million in unpaid taxes going back to 2005, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. Kelly paid $2.6 million in back taxes in 2008 and more than $1 million last year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here