That seems to be R. Kelly’s strategy, with two major projects planned for this month.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kelly is dropping a memoir called “Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me,” on June 28, and a new album, “Write Me Back,” on June 26th.
The Chicago R&B crooner has a lot banking on both projects being successful. According to county documents, Kelly owes the IRS nearly $5 million in unpaid taxes going back to 2005, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. Kelly paid $2.6 million in back taxes in 2008 and more than $1 million last year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here