That seems to be R. Kelly’s strategy, with two major projects planned for this month.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kelly is dropping a memoir called “Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me,” on June 28, and a new album, “Write Me Back,” on June 26th.
The Chicago R&B crooner has a lot banking on both projects being successful. According to county documents, Kelly owes the IRS nearly $5 million in unpaid taxes going back to 2005, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. Kelly paid $2.6 million in back taxes in 2008 and more than $1 million last year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here