*The media is sprouting up celebrities of its own every day.
Everyone knows Matt Lauer, Anderson Cooper, Al Roker, Katie Couric, and the O, but there are more and more TV anchors gaining popularity and we’re delving into their private lives just as much as entertainment celebrities.
The newest anchors gaining popularity are Lawrence O’Donnell of the The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell show on MSNBC and Tamron Hall also on MSNBC.
It appears that the duo have so much in common that it is being rumored that they are dating. O’Donnell, 60, has been in the news game for more than 25 years.
Hall, 41, in comparison, is new to the scene and helms NewsNation which also airs on MSNBC. But both Hall and O’Donnell are bulldog reporters that (more…)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here