*The media is sprouting up celebrities of its own every day.
Everyone knows Matt Lauer, Anderson Cooper, Al Roker, Katie Couric, and the O, but there are more and more TV anchors gaining popularity and we’re delving into their private lives just as much as entertainment celebrities.
The newest anchors gaining popularity are Lawrence O’Donnell of the The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell show on MSNBC and Tamron Hall also on MSNBC.
It appears that the duo have so much in common that it is being rumored that they are dating. O’Donnell, 60, has been in the news game for more than 25 years.
Hall, 41, in comparison, is new to the scene and helms NewsNation which also airs on MSNBC. But both Hall and O’Donnell are bulldog reporters that (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here