*The media is sprouting up celebrities of its own every day.
Everyone knows Matt Lauer, Anderson Cooper, Al Roker, Katie Couric, and the O, but there are more and more TV anchors gaining popularity and we’re delving into their private lives just as much as entertainment celebrities.
The newest anchors gaining popularity are Lawrence O’Donnell of the The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell show on MSNBC and Tamron Hall also on MSNBC.
It appears that the duo have so much in common that it is being rumored that they are dating. O’Donnell, 60, has been in the news game for more than 25 years.
Hall, 41, in comparison, is new to the scene and helms NewsNation which also airs on MSNBC. But both Hall and O’Donnell are bulldog reporters that (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here