*The media is sprouting up celebrities of its own every day.
Everyone knows Matt Lauer, Anderson Cooper, Al Roker, Katie Couric, and the O, but there are more and more TV anchors gaining popularity and we’re delving into their private lives just as much as entertainment celebrities.
The newest anchors gaining popularity are Lawrence O’Donnell of the The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell show on MSNBC and Tamron Hall also on MSNBC.
It appears that the duo have so much in common that it is being rumored that they are dating. O’Donnell, 60, has been in the news game for more than 25 years.
Hall, 41, in comparison, is new to the scene and helms NewsNation which also airs on MSNBC. But both Hall and O’Donnell are bulldog reporters that (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here