*The media is sprouting up celebrities of its own every day.
Everyone knows Matt Lauer, Anderson Cooper, Al Roker, Katie Couric, and the O, but there are more and more TV anchors gaining popularity and we’re delving into their private lives just as much as entertainment celebrities.
The newest anchors gaining popularity are Lawrence O’Donnell of the The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell show on MSNBC and Tamron Hall also on MSNBC.
It appears that the duo have so much in common that it is being rumored that they are dating. O’Donnell, 60, has been in the news game for more than 25 years.
Hall, 41, in comparison, is new to the scene and helms NewsNation which also airs on MSNBC. But both Hall and O’Donnell are bulldog reporters that (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here