The Super Bowl XXXV MVP will be repped by the agency for all off-field opportunities including public appearances, speaking engagements, TV, film and books, reports Deadline.com.
Lewis will continue to be repped by David Dunn of Athletes First for on-field endeavors.
This marks the latest in a series of high-profile sports signings by WME. Tim Tebow, now of the New York Jets, signed with the agency in late February, and the next month it inked retired linebacker and former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant Jason Taylor. Dwight Howard of the NBA’s Orlando Magic also signed with the agency in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here