The Super Bowl XXXV MVP will be repped by the agency for all off-field opportunities including public appearances, speaking engagements, TV, film and books, reports Deadline.com.
Lewis will continue to be repped by David Dunn of Athletes First for on-field endeavors.
This marks the latest in a series of high-profile sports signings by WME. Tim Tebow, now of the New York Jets, signed with the agency in late February, and the next month it inked retired linebacker and former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant Jason Taylor. Dwight Howard of the NBA’s Orlando Magic also signed with the agency in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here