*Rick Ross and his Maybach Music Group family promoted the June 26 release of their second compilation album, “Self Made Vol. 2,” with a pop-up shop, album signing, and concert for their fans and members of the media.
Ross, Wale, Meek Mill, Stalley, and Omarion were among the Maybach artists attending the event, hosted by ALIFE Art Gallery.
Mill performed “Ima Boss” and selected tracks from “Dreamchasers II,” while Wale followed suit with “Slight Work,” according to Billboard. MMG surrounded each other as in a chyper and acted as the backbone to each performer. Also, Omarion performed “Touch,” from his 2005 album, “O.” Segueing back into tracks from “Self Made Vol. 2,” Maybach O followed with “Let’s Talk” and closed his set with “MIA,” alongside Wale.
After giving his teammates their time to shine, Rick Ross wrapped up the set with “Rich Forever.”
Below, Maybach Music hit up BET’s “106 & Park” after performing at the ALIFE shop in Soho.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here