*Rick Ross and his Maybach Music Group family promoted the June 26 release of their second compilation album, “Self Made Vol. 2,” with a pop-up shop, album signing, and concert for their fans and members of the media.
Ross, Wale, Meek Mill, Stalley, and Omarion were among the Maybach artists attending the event, hosted by ALIFE Art Gallery.
Mill performed “Ima Boss” and selected tracks from “Dreamchasers II,” while Wale followed suit with “Slight Work,” according to Billboard. MMG surrounded each other as in a chyper and acted as the backbone to each performer. Also, Omarion performed “Touch,” from his 2005 album, “O.” Segueing back into tracks from “Self Made Vol. 2,” Maybach O followed with “Let’s Talk” and closed his set with “MIA,” alongside Wale.
After giving his teammates their time to shine, Rick Ross wrapped up the set with “Rich Forever.”
Below, Maybach Music hit up BET’s “106 & Park” after performing at the ALIFE shop in Soho.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here