*Rick Ross and his Maybach Music Group family promoted the June 26 release of their second compilation album, “Self Made Vol. 2,” with a pop-up shop, album signing, and concert for their fans and members of the media.
Ross, Wale, Meek Mill, Stalley, and Omarion were among the Maybach artists attending the event, hosted by ALIFE Art Gallery.
Mill performed “Ima Boss” and selected tracks from “Dreamchasers II,” while Wale followed suit with “Slight Work,” according to Billboard. MMG surrounded each other as in a chyper and acted as the backbone to each performer. Also, Omarion performed “Touch,” from his 2005 album, “O.” Segueing back into tracks from “Self Made Vol. 2,” Maybach O followed with “Let’s Talk” and closed his set with “MIA,” alongside Wale.
After giving his teammates their time to shine, Rick Ross wrapped up the set with “Rich Forever.”
Below, Maybach Music hit up BET’s “106 & Park” after performing at the ALIFE shop in Soho.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here