*Rick Ross and his Maybach Music Group family promoted the June 26 release of their second compilation album, “Self Made Vol. 2,” with a pop-up shop, album signing, and concert for their fans and members of the media.
Ross, Wale, Meek Mill, Stalley, and Omarion were among the Maybach artists attending the event, hosted by ALIFE Art Gallery.
Mill performed “Ima Boss” and selected tracks from “Dreamchasers II,” while Wale followed suit with “Slight Work,” according to Billboard. MMG surrounded each other as in a chyper and acted as the backbone to each performer. Also, Omarion performed “Touch,” from his 2005 album, “O.” Segueing back into tracks from “Self Made Vol. 2,” Maybach O followed with “Let’s Talk” and closed his set with “MIA,” alongside Wale.
After giving his teammates their time to shine, Rick Ross wrapped up the set with “Rich Forever.”
Below, Maybach Music hit up BET’s “106 & Park” after performing at the ALIFE shop in Soho.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here