*Rick Ross and his Maybach Music Group family promoted the June 26 release of their second compilation album, “Self Made Vol. 2,” with a pop-up shop, album signing, and concert for their fans and members of the media.
Ross, Wale, Meek Mill, Stalley, and Omarion were among the Maybach artists attending the event, hosted by ALIFE Art Gallery.
Mill performed “Ima Boss” and selected tracks from “Dreamchasers II,” while Wale followed suit with “Slight Work,” according to Billboard. MMG surrounded each other as in a chyper and acted as the backbone to each performer. Also, Omarion performed “Touch,” from his 2005 album, “O.” Segueing back into tracks from “Self Made Vol. 2,” Maybach O followed with “Let’s Talk” and closed his set with “MIA,” alongside Wale.
After giving his teammates their time to shine, Rick Ross wrapped up the set with “Rich Forever.”
Below, Maybach Music hit up BET’s “106 & Park” after performing at the ALIFE shop in Soho.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here