*Rihanna is cursing out UK newspaper The Sun again – this time for reporting that a body double was used in her new ad for Armani.
The singer tweeted: “Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F—K YOU…AND yo baggy ass condom.”
The commercial, seen below, shows Rihanna rolling around in Armani underwear while she’s apparently having a nightmare, but according to the Sun’s story, the shots of her bosom and derriére supposedly belong to model Jahnassa Aicken.
The paper also claimed that Rihanna’s management insisted the body double sign a nondisclosure agreement prohibiting her from talking about the job.
Additionally, The Sun reported that Jahnassa received a “modest sum” for her work and was cast in the ads after serving as a stand-in for the singer when her “We Found Love” video was shot in Northern Ireland.
Watch the ad below.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here