*Rihanna is cursing out UK newspaper The Sun again – this time for reporting that a body double was used in her new ad for Armani.
The singer tweeted: “Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F—K YOU…AND yo baggy ass condom.”
The commercial, seen below, shows Rihanna rolling around in Armani underwear while she’s apparently having a nightmare, but according to the Sun’s story, the shots of her bosom and derriére supposedly belong to model Jahnassa Aicken.
The paper also claimed that Rihanna’s management insisted the body double sign a nondisclosure agreement prohibiting her from talking about the job.
Additionally, The Sun reported that Jahnassa received a “modest sum” for her work and was cast in the ads after serving as a stand-in for the singer when her “We Found Love” video was shot in Northern Ireland.
Watch the ad below.
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here