*Rihanna is cursing out UK newspaper The Sun again – this time for reporting that a body double was used in her new ad for Armani.
The singer tweeted: “Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F—K YOU…AND yo baggy ass condom.”
The commercial, seen below, shows Rihanna rolling around in Armani underwear while she’s apparently having a nightmare, but according to the Sun’s story, the shots of her bosom and derriére supposedly belong to model Jahnassa Aicken.
The paper also claimed that Rihanna’s management insisted the body double sign a nondisclosure agreement prohibiting her from talking about the job.
Additionally, The Sun reported that Jahnassa received a “modest sum” for her work and was cast in the ads after serving as a stand-in for the singer when her “We Found Love” video was shot in Northern Ireland.
Watch the ad below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here