*Rihanna is cursing out UK newspaper The Sun again – this time for reporting that a body double was used in her new ad for Armani.
The singer tweeted: “Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F—K YOU…AND yo baggy ass condom.”
The commercial, seen below, shows Rihanna rolling around in Armani underwear while she’s apparently having a nightmare, but according to the Sun’s story, the shots of her bosom and derriére supposedly belong to model Jahnassa Aicken.
The paper also claimed that Rihanna’s management insisted the body double sign a nondisclosure agreement prohibiting her from talking about the job.
Additionally, The Sun reported that Jahnassa received a “modest sum” for her work and was cast in the ads after serving as a stand-in for the singer when her “We Found Love” video was shot in Northern Ireland.
Watch the ad below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here