*Rihanna is cursing out UK newspaper The Sun again – this time for reporting that a body double was used in her new ad for Armani.
The singer tweeted: “Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F—K YOU…AND yo baggy ass condom.”
The commercial, seen below, shows Rihanna rolling around in Armani underwear while she’s apparently having a nightmare, but according to the Sun’s story, the shots of her bosom and derriére supposedly belong to model Jahnassa Aicken.
The paper also claimed that Rihanna’s management insisted the body double sign a nondisclosure agreement prohibiting her from talking about the job.
Additionally, The Sun reported that Jahnassa received a “modest sum” for her work and was cast in the ads after serving as a stand-in for the singer when her “We Found Love” video was shot in Northern Ireland.
Watch the ad below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here