*Rihanna has booked a follow up to her feature film debut in “Battleship.”
The singer is currently in New Orleans on the set of “The End of the World,” an apocalypse-themed movie starring Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill, set for release next year.
Rihanna was spotted shooting scenes with “Harry Potter” star Emma Watson on Thursday. She later tweeted: “Movie time in N.O, all my fav comedians in 1 room! Pure laughs nonstop.”
After her scenes wrapped, she added, “Just leaving set! This has to be one of my favorite moments in life (shooting) end of the world.”
The cast also includes James Franco, Jason Segel, Danny MCBride and Mindy Kaling, who have signed up to play themselves in the film.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here