*Rihanna has booked a follow up to her feature film debut in “Battleship.”
The singer is currently in New Orleans on the set of “The End of the World,” an apocalypse-themed movie starring Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill, set for release next year.
Rihanna was spotted shooting scenes with “Harry Potter” star Emma Watson on Thursday. She later tweeted: “Movie time in N.O, all my fav comedians in 1 room! Pure laughs nonstop.”
After her scenes wrapped, she added, “Just leaving set! This has to be one of my favorite moments in life (shooting) end of the world.”
The cast also includes James Franco, Jason Segel, Danny MCBride and Mindy Kaling, who have signed up to play themselves in the film.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here