*Rihanna has booked a follow up to her feature film debut in “Battleship.”
The singer is currently in New Orleans on the set of “The End of the World,” an apocalypse-themed movie starring Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill, set for release next year.
Rihanna was spotted shooting scenes with “Harry Potter” star Emma Watson on Thursday. She later tweeted: “Movie time in N.O, all my fav comedians in 1 room! Pure laughs nonstop.”
After her scenes wrapped, she added, “Just leaving set! This has to be one of my favorite moments in life (shooting) end of the world.”
The cast also includes James Franco, Jason Segel, Danny MCBride and Mindy Kaling, who have signed up to play themselves in the film.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here