*Rihanna has booked a follow up to her feature film debut in “Battleship.”
The singer is currently in New Orleans on the set of “The End of the World,” an apocalypse-themed movie starring Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill, set for release next year.
Rihanna was spotted shooting scenes with “Harry Potter” star Emma Watson on Thursday. She later tweeted: “Movie time in N.O, all my fav comedians in 1 room! Pure laughs nonstop.”
After her scenes wrapped, she added, “Just leaving set! This has to be one of my favorite moments in life (shooting) end of the world.”
The cast also includes James Franco, Jason Segel, Danny MCBride and Mindy Kaling, who have signed up to play themselves in the film.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here