*Rihanna has booked a follow up to her feature film debut in “Battleship.”
The singer is currently in New Orleans on the set of “The End of the World,” an apocalypse-themed movie starring Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill, set for release next year.
Rihanna was spotted shooting scenes with “Harry Potter” star Emma Watson on Thursday. She later tweeted: “Movie time in N.O, all my fav comedians in 1 room! Pure laughs nonstop.”
After her scenes wrapped, she added, “Just leaving set! This has to be one of my favorite moments in life (shooting) end of the world.”
The cast also includes James Franco, Jason Segel, Danny MCBride and Mindy Kaling, who have signed up to play themselves in the film.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here