*A rep for R. Kelly says the singer is settling his debts with tax authorities and is confident he’ll soon be in the clear, reports TMZ.
The crooner is accused of falling behind with his federal income taxes and has been hit with bills amounting to $4.8 million from the Internal Revenue Service.
He’s now attempting to work out a payment plan to resolve the debt, which dates back to 2005.
“R. Kelly is in the process of working everything out with the government and is confident that all his obligations will be satisfied,” said the rep.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here