*A rep for R. Kelly says the singer is settling his debts with tax authorities and is confident he’ll soon be in the clear, reports TMZ.
The crooner is accused of falling behind with his federal income taxes and has been hit with bills amounting to $4.8 million from the Internal Revenue Service.
He’s now attempting to work out a payment plan to resolve the debt, which dates back to 2005.
“R. Kelly is in the process of working everything out with the government and is confident that all his obligations will be satisfied,” said the rep.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- American Masters Tells the Story of B.B. King
- 'The Last Punch' Starring Tony Grant to Premiere at Pan African Film Festival in Los Angeles
- Craig Robinson to Host Spike TV’s ‘Caraoke Showdown’
- Tinashe, Dej Loaf Part of MAC’s New 'Future Forward' Campaign
- Cuba Gooding Jr. to Beyonce Before Kissing Scene: ‘Relax Your Lips’
- Najee Ali and Civil Rights Organizations to Protest Oscars Nominees Luncheon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here