*A rep for R. Kelly says the singer is settling his debts with tax authorities and is confident he’ll soon be in the clear, reports TMZ.
The crooner is accused of falling behind with his federal income taxes and has been hit with bills amounting to $4.8 million from the Internal Revenue Service.
He’s now attempting to work out a payment plan to resolve the debt, which dates back to 2005.
“R. Kelly is in the process of working everything out with the government and is confident that all his obligations will be satisfied,” said the rep.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here