*In an earlier story, we reported that a couple friends of Rodney King thought that his fiancee’s story about the events surrounding his death on Sunday were kind of fishy.
But it seems that Rialto, California police don’t have a problem with Cynthia Kelly’s account of what happened.
Law enforcement sources say they’ve concluded Kelley has been “cooperative and forthright” in her account of the events leading up to Rodney King’s death.
Earlier TMZ reported that several of King’s friends tell us Kelley changed her story several times — that she heard Rodney banging on the window at around 5 AM Sunday and then heard him fall in the pool. The 2 friends spoke with cops, expressing doubt about her story.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our law enforcement sources say they have no reason to question Kelley’s honesty. As one law enforcement source said, “People in the neighborhood are just speculating.”
Our sources say as of now, this is still being investigated as an accidental death with no foul play.
In other words, there are no suspects or people of interest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here