*In an earlier story, we reported that a couple friends of Rodney King thought that his fiancee’s story about the events surrounding his death on Sunday were kind of fishy.
But it seems that Rialto, California police don’t have a problem with Cynthia Kelly’s account of what happened.
Law enforcement sources say they’ve concluded Kelley has been “cooperative and forthright” in her account of the events leading up to Rodney King’s death.
Earlier TMZ reported that several of King’s friends tell us Kelley changed her story several times — that she heard Rodney banging on the window at around 5 AM Sunday and then heard him fall in the pool. The 2 friends spoke with cops, expressing doubt about her story.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our law enforcement sources say they have no reason to question Kelley’s honesty. As one law enforcement source said, “People in the neighborhood are just speculating.”
Our sources say as of now, this is still being investigated as an accidental death with no foul play.
In other words, there are no suspects or people of interest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here