*In an earlier story, we reported that a couple friends of Rodney King thought that his fiancee’s story about the events surrounding his death on Sunday were kind of fishy.
But it seems that Rialto, California police don’t have a problem with Cynthia Kelly’s account of what happened.
Law enforcement sources say they’ve concluded Kelley has been “cooperative and forthright” in her account of the events leading up to Rodney King’s death.
Earlier TMZ reported that several of King’s friends tell us Kelley changed her story several times — that she heard Rodney banging on the window at around 5 AM Sunday and then heard him fall in the pool. The 2 friends spoke with cops, expressing doubt about her story.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our law enforcement sources say they have no reason to question Kelley’s honesty. As one law enforcement source said, “People in the neighborhood are just speculating.”
Our sources say as of now, this is still being investigated as an accidental death with no foul play.
In other words, there are no suspects or people of interest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here