*In an earlier story, we reported that a couple friends of Rodney King thought that his fiancee’s story about the events surrounding his death on Sunday were kind of fishy.
But it seems that Rialto, California police don’t have a problem with Cynthia Kelly’s account of what happened.
Law enforcement sources say they’ve concluded Kelley has been “cooperative and forthright” in her account of the events leading up to Rodney King’s death.
Earlier TMZ reported that several of King’s friends tell us Kelley changed her story several times — that she heard Rodney banging on the window at around 5 AM Sunday and then heard him fall in the pool. The 2 friends spoke with cops, expressing doubt about her story.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our law enforcement sources say they have no reason to question Kelley’s honesty. As one law enforcement source said, “People in the neighborhood are just speculating.”
Our sources say as of now, this is still being investigated as an accidental death with no foul play.
In other words, there are no suspects or people of interest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here