*In an earlier story, we reported that a couple friends of Rodney King thought that his fiancee’s story about the events surrounding his death on Sunday were kind of fishy.
But it seems that Rialto, California police don’t have a problem with Cynthia Kelly’s account of what happened.
Law enforcement sources say they’ve concluded Kelley has been “cooperative and forthright” in her account of the events leading up to Rodney King’s death.
Earlier TMZ reported that several of King’s friends tell us Kelley changed her story several times — that she heard Rodney banging on the window at around 5 AM Sunday and then heard him fall in the pool. The 2 friends spoke with cops, expressing doubt about her story.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our law enforcement sources say they have no reason to question Kelley’s honesty. As one law enforcement source said, “People in the neighborhood are just speculating.”
Our sources say as of now, this is still being investigated as an accidental death with no foul play.
In other words, there are no suspects or people of interest.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here