*Uh oh. Rodney King is barely dead 24 hours and there’s already drama.
TMZ is reporting that two of Rodney King’s close friends aren’t buying his fiancée’s story about what happened leading up to his death and have gone to the police.
Cynthia Kelley, who was engaged to King, says she was awakened by the sound of him banging on the window of their home just after 5:00 AM on Sunday and then heard him fall in the pool.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But sources close to King say they heard Kelley tell the story several times to friends and each time it changed a little bit. Plus, it seemed to them that she was lying about something.
TMZ also reports that two of Kelley’s friends who spoke with her in the hours following King’s death have also gone to police. A detective took down their story and their information and said he would be in touch.
Meanwhile the Rialto, California police department says so far they’ve discovered no signs of foul play, but is conducting a drowning investigation and an autopsy will be performed.
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here