*Romeo Miller and Denise Vasi get hot and steamy in an upcoming episode of “Single Ladies.” But their television romance may have sparked some off camera love.
In an interview with Vibe, he was asked if a love scene ever intimidated him. All cool calm and collected, he replied that it was fun.
‘”I’m not too nervous. I’m actually a little bit excited,'” he said. “She’s a cool girl and that role was a lot of fun to play.”
He added that a kissing scene with the two turned up the heat in the whole studio, warranting a scandalous response out of some peers.
“For the first scene we had a kissing scene and everybody was like, ‘Dang!” he said.
His on camera kissing buddy said he actually surprised her with all that good loving.
“Romeo Miller surprised me because he’s obviously very young, but he’s far beyond his years,” she said. “He’s so mature. He’s such a professional. He really is a young man, but he’s so humble, so sweet. We hung out a ton while he was out here. I have to say he was the most surprising because I didn’t know what he was going to be like, and he was just such a gentleman.”
Well, although the two haven’t admitted to any real off camera future, their fantasy romance sure makes ya wonder.
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here