*Romeo Miller and Denise Vasi get hot and steamy in an upcoming episode of “Single Ladies.” But their television romance may have sparked some off camera love.
In an interview with Vibe, he was asked if a love scene ever intimidated him. All cool calm and collected, he replied that it was fun.
‘”I’m not too nervous. I’m actually a little bit excited,'” he said. “She’s a cool girl and that role was a lot of fun to play.”
He added that a kissing scene with the two turned up the heat in the whole studio, warranting a scandalous response out of some peers.
“For the first scene we had a kissing scene and everybody was like, ‘Dang!” he said.
His on camera kissing buddy said he actually surprised her with all that good loving.
“Romeo Miller surprised me because he’s obviously very young, but he’s far beyond his years,” she said. “He’s so mature. He’s such a professional. He really is a young man, but he’s so humble, so sweet. We hung out a ton while he was out here. I have to say he was the most surprising because I didn’t know what he was going to be like, and he was just such a gentleman.”
Well, although the two haven’t admitted to any real off camera future, their fantasy romance sure makes ya wonder.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here