*Romeo Miller and Denise Vasi get hot and steamy in an upcoming episode of “Single Ladies.” But their television romance may have sparked some off camera love.
In an interview with Vibe, he was asked if a love scene ever intimidated him. All cool calm and collected, he replied that it was fun.
‘”I’m not too nervous. I’m actually a little bit excited,'” he said. “She’s a cool girl and that role was a lot of fun to play.”
He added that a kissing scene with the two turned up the heat in the whole studio, warranting a scandalous response out of some peers.
“For the first scene we had a kissing scene and everybody was like, ‘Dang!” he said.
His on camera kissing buddy said he actually surprised her with all that good loving.
“Romeo Miller surprised me because he’s obviously very young, but he’s far beyond his years,” she said. “He’s so mature. He’s such a professional. He really is a young man, but he’s so humble, so sweet. We hung out a ton while he was out here. I have to say he was the most surprising because I didn’t know what he was going to be like, and he was just such a gentleman.”
Well, although the two haven’t admitted to any real off camera future, their fantasy romance sure makes ya wonder.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here