*One of the funniest films of all time is “Coming To America.”
The movie, which stars Rddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall, was released over two decades ago and is still replayed on our television screens nowadays.
But many don’t know much about the making of the film or any behind-the-scenes secrets about it.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Luckily for us, our partner site MadameNoire, decided to create a list with a bunch of top secret info.
Check out one of the secrets below:
McDonald’s Really Wasn’t Happy about the “McDowell” Restaurant
Remember in the film, it was clear that the McDowell family was profiting off the McDonald’s brand. There was even a scene in the movie where someone, presumably from McDonald’s, was taking pictures of the restaurant. Well, that was a case of art imitating life. Even though the production company had already received approval from corporate to use the “golden arcs,” they didn’t spread the word to the people at the local chain. After the crew started decorating the site, a McDonald’s manager sent a photographer over to the site and threatened to sue the set crew for everything they were worth.
Read more at MadameNoire.
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here