*One of the funniest films of all time is “Coming To America.”
The movie, which stars Rddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall, was released over two decades ago and is still replayed on our television screens nowadays.
But many don’t know much about the making of the film or any behind-the-scenes secrets about it.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Luckily for us, our partner site MadameNoire, decided to create a list with a bunch of top secret info.
Check out one of the secrets below:
McDonald’s Really Wasn’t Happy about the “McDowell” Restaurant
Remember in the film, it was clear that the McDowell family was profiting off the McDonald’s brand. There was even a scene in the movie where someone, presumably from McDonald’s, was taking pictures of the restaurant. Well, that was a case of art imitating life. Even though the production company had already received approval from corporate to use the “golden arcs,” they didn’t spread the word to the people at the local chain. After the crew started decorating the site, a McDonald’s manager sent a photographer over to the site and threatened to sue the set crew for everything they were worth.
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here