*One of the funniest films of all time is “Coming To America.”
The movie, which stars Rddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall, was released over two decades ago and is still replayed on our television screens nowadays.
But many don’t know much about the making of the film or any behind-the-scenes secrets about it.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Luckily for us, our partner site MadameNoire, decided to create a list with a bunch of top secret info.
Check out one of the secrets below:
McDonald’s Really Wasn’t Happy about the “McDowell” Restaurant
Remember in the film, it was clear that the McDowell family was profiting off the McDonald’s brand. There was even a scene in the movie where someone, presumably from McDonald’s, was taking pictures of the restaurant. Well, that was a case of art imitating life. Even though the production company had already received approval from corporate to use the “golden arcs,” they didn’t spread the word to the people at the local chain. After the crew started decorating the site, a McDonald’s manager sent a photographer over to the site and threatened to sue the set crew for everything they were worth.
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here