*One of the funniest films of all time is “Coming To America.”
The movie, which stars Rddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall, was released over two decades ago and is still replayed on our television screens nowadays.
But many don’t know much about the making of the film or any behind-the-scenes secrets about it.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Luckily for us, our partner site MadameNoire, decided to create a list with a bunch of top secret info.
Check out one of the secrets below:
McDonald’s Really Wasn’t Happy about the “McDowell” Restaurant
Remember in the film, it was clear that the McDowell family was profiting off the McDonald’s brand. There was even a scene in the movie where someone, presumably from McDonald’s, was taking pictures of the restaurant. Well, that was a case of art imitating life. Even though the production company had already received approval from corporate to use the “golden arcs,” they didn’t spread the word to the people at the local chain. After the crew started decorating the site, a McDonald’s manager sent a photographer over to the site and threatened to sue the set crew for everything they were worth.
Read more at MadameNoire.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here