Hosted by Steve Harvey, of course, the show highlights some of the best community leaders, educators, churches, and local businesses around the country.
This year, Steve Harvey and Ford Motor Company are launching the “Escape to the 2012 Ford Hoodie Awards” video contest from June 5-27. Interested fans and listeners can log onto www.SteveHarvey.com to enter for a chance to win a grand prize trip to attend the awards in Las Vegas with an all expense paid weekend that will include luxurious pampering, entertainment, a Grand Canyon helicopter ride, and city touring in a new 2013 Ford Escape.
Listeners will vote for the best video entry from July 2-5. The video that receives the most votes wins the grand prize and one voter will receive a prize package for two to the awards show.
“This is the 10th anniversary of the Hoodie Awards and we are doing it big with Ford and this once-in-a-lifetime fun adventure to experience the Hoodie Awards Weekend and great attractions of Las Vegas,” said Steve. “The winner will be driving around Las Vegas in a new Ford Escape and taking a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon, so make sure to get your videos and votes in.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here