Hosted by Steve Harvey, of course, the show highlights some of the best community leaders, educators, churches, and local businesses around the country.
This year, Steve Harvey and Ford Motor Company are launching the “Escape to the 2012 Ford Hoodie Awards” video contest from June 5-27. Interested fans and listeners can log onto www.SteveHarvey.com to enter for a chance to win a grand prize trip to attend the awards in Las Vegas with an all expense paid weekend that will include luxurious pampering, entertainment, a Grand Canyon helicopter ride, and city touring in a new 2013 Ford Escape.
Listeners will vote for the best video entry from July 2-5. The video that receives the most votes wins the grand prize and one voter will receive a prize package for two to the awards show.
“This is the 10th anniversary of the Hoodie Awards and we are doing it big with Ford and this once-in-a-lifetime fun adventure to experience the Hoodie Awards Weekend and great attractions of Las Vegas,” said Steve. “The winner will be driving around Las Vegas in a new Ford Escape and taking a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon, so make sure to get your videos and votes in.”
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here