Hosted by Steve Harvey, of course, the show highlights some of the best community leaders, educators, churches, and local businesses around the country.
This year, Steve Harvey and Ford Motor Company are launching the “Escape to the 2012 Ford Hoodie Awards” video contest from June 5-27. Interested fans and listeners can log onto www.SteveHarvey.com to enter for a chance to win a grand prize trip to attend the awards in Las Vegas with an all expense paid weekend that will include luxurious pampering, entertainment, a Grand Canyon helicopter ride, and city touring in a new 2013 Ford Escape.
Listeners will vote for the best video entry from July 2-5. The video that receives the most votes wins the grand prize and one voter will receive a prize package for two to the awards show.
“This is the 10th anniversary of the Hoodie Awards and we are doing it big with Ford and this once-in-a-lifetime fun adventure to experience the Hoodie Awards Weekend and great attractions of Las Vegas,” said Steve. “The winner will be driving around Las Vegas in a new Ford Escape and taking a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon, so make sure to get your videos and votes in.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here