Hosted by Steve Harvey, of course, the show highlights some of the best community leaders, educators, churches, and local businesses around the country.
This year, Steve Harvey and Ford Motor Company are launching the “Escape to the 2012 Ford Hoodie Awards” video contest from June 5-27. Interested fans and listeners can log onto www.SteveHarvey.com to enter for a chance to win a grand prize trip to attend the awards in Las Vegas with an all expense paid weekend that will include luxurious pampering, entertainment, a Grand Canyon helicopter ride, and city touring in a new 2013 Ford Escape.
Listeners will vote for the best video entry from July 2-5. The video that receives the most votes wins the grand prize and one voter will receive a prize package for two to the awards show.
“This is the 10th anniversary of the Hoodie Awards and we are doing it big with Ford and this once-in-a-lifetime fun adventure to experience the Hoodie Awards Weekend and great attractions of Las Vegas,” said Steve. “The winner will be driving around Las Vegas in a new Ford Escape and taking a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon, so make sure to get your videos and votes in.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here