The philanthropist and entertainer is empowering young men without fathers from the Dallas-area and around the country.
Like us on Facebook
For four days and three nights, over 100 teenagers will interact with other men and mentors who will teach on principles of manhood and dream building. They’ll participate in several workshops as well, which include You Can Be Me session on careers, a Do-It-Yourself workshop, Tied to Greatness and Suit challenge, barbershop grooming, Dream Hall, Town Hall with Harvey on the Roles and Responsibilities of Men.
Also over the weekend, Steve has welcomed ten young men from previous years to serve as junior counselors.
Teens are selected through an application process in which thousands of young men submit essay to be a part of the challenging, yet rewarding weekend.
Learn more about the program at www.SMHarveyFoundation.org.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here