The philanthropist and entertainer is empowering young men without fathers from the Dallas-area and around the country.
Like us on Facebook
For four days and three nights, over 100 teenagers will interact with other men and mentors who will teach on principles of manhood and dream building. They’ll participate in several workshops as well, which include You Can Be Me session on careers, a Do-It-Yourself workshop, Tied to Greatness and Suit challenge, barbershop grooming, Dream Hall, Town Hall with Harvey on the Roles and Responsibilities of Men.
Also over the weekend, Steve has welcomed ten young men from previous years to serve as junior counselors.
Teens are selected through an application process in which thousands of young men submit essay to be a part of the challenging, yet rewarding weekend.
Learn more about the program at www.SMHarveyFoundation.org.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here