The philanthropist and entertainer is empowering young men without fathers from the Dallas-area and around the country.
Like us on Facebook
For four days and three nights, over 100 teenagers will interact with other men and mentors who will teach on principles of manhood and dream building. They’ll participate in several workshops as well, which include You Can Be Me session on careers, a Do-It-Yourself workshop, Tied to Greatness and Suit challenge, barbershop grooming, Dream Hall, Town Hall with Harvey on the Roles and Responsibilities of Men.
Also over the weekend, Steve has welcomed ten young men from previous years to serve as junior counselors.
Teens are selected through an application process in which thousands of young men submit essay to be a part of the challenging, yet rewarding weekend.
Learn more about the program at www.SMHarveyFoundation.org.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here