The philanthropist and entertainer is empowering young men without fathers from the Dallas-area and around the country.
Like us on Facebook
For four days and three nights, over 100 teenagers will interact with other men and mentors who will teach on principles of manhood and dream building. They’ll participate in several workshops as well, which include You Can Be Me session on careers, a Do-It-Yourself workshop, Tied to Greatness and Suit challenge, barbershop grooming, Dream Hall, Town Hall with Harvey on the Roles and Responsibilities of Men.
Also over the weekend, Steve has welcomed ten young men from previous years to serve as junior counselors.
Teens are selected through an application process in which thousands of young men submit essay to be a part of the challenging, yet rewarding weekend.
Learn more about the program at www.SMHarveyFoundation.org.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here