Well, this Essence writer sure thinks so.
Like EURweb on Facebook
She wrote an article on the way to “attract money.”
Here is an excerpt from her piece:
One thing is for certain: Most people want money. If they have a little, they want more. If they have a lot, it’s not enough. Our society’s quest to make a dollar is insatiable. So what’s the secret? The answer lies within: Each person’s key to financial freedom is as unique as the individual’s relationship to his or her own outlook on wealth.
Jacquette Timmons, CEO of Sterling Investment Management, had her “aha!” moment with her business coach 20 years ago. Timmons wasn’t financially and emotionally fulfilled by only managing high net worth individuals’ portfolios at a company that she had started. Her business coach listened as her story unfolded and said, “I don’t understand the problem. You already have the answer.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here