Well, this Essence writer sure thinks so.
Like EURweb on Facebook
She wrote an article on the way to “attract money.”
Here is an excerpt from her piece:
One thing is for certain: Most people want money. If they have a little, they want more. If they have a lot, it’s not enough. Our society’s quest to make a dollar is insatiable. So what’s the secret? The answer lies within: Each person’s key to financial freedom is as unique as the individual’s relationship to his or her own outlook on wealth.
Jacquette Timmons, CEO of Sterling Investment Management, had her “aha!” moment with her business coach 20 years ago. Timmons wasn’t financially and emotionally fulfilled by only managing high net worth individuals’ portfolios at a company that she had started. Her business coach listened as her story unfolded and said, “I don’t understand the problem. You already have the answer.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here