Well, this Essence writer sure thinks so.
Like EURweb on Facebook
She wrote an article on the way to “attract money.”
Here is an excerpt from her piece:
One thing is for certain: Most people want money. If they have a little, they want more. If they have a lot, it’s not enough. Our society’s quest to make a dollar is insatiable. So what’s the secret? The answer lies within: Each person’s key to financial freedom is as unique as the individual’s relationship to his or her own outlook on wealth.
Jacquette Timmons, CEO of Sterling Investment Management, had her “aha!” moment with her business coach 20 years ago. Timmons wasn’t financially and emotionally fulfilled by only managing high net worth individuals’ portfolios at a company that she had started. Her business coach listened as her story unfolded and said, “I don’t understand the problem. You already have the answer.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here