I mean the presidential race. Florida’s GOP is showing its good ol’ boy tactics at the polls as if it were the 1950s.
They’ve even gotten a little bold with the U.S. government. In true child-like behavior, they’ve taken a stance against the government and have told them what they are and are not going to do.
But just like any other child, Florida’s governor Rick Scott, will have to learn the hard way about pulling this kind of stunt.
Governor Scott issued a statement at the beginning of June, stating that he would be purging the voter rolls of all ineligible voters. The only problem with that is they don’t have a credible list of who the ineligible voters are. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here