I mean the presidential race. Florida’s GOP is showing its good ol’ boy tactics at the polls as if it were the 1950s.
They’ve even gotten a little bold with the U.S. government. In true child-like behavior, they’ve taken a stance against the government and have told them what they are and are not going to do.
But just like any other child, Florida’s governor Rick Scott, will have to learn the hard way about pulling this kind of stunt.
Governor Scott issued a statement at the beginning of June, stating that he would be purging the voter rolls of all ineligible voters. The only problem with that is they don’t have a credible list of who the ineligible voters are. (more…)
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here