I mean the presidential race. Florida’s GOP is showing its good ol’ boy tactics at the polls as if it were the 1950s.
They’ve even gotten a little bold with the U.S. government. In true child-like behavior, they’ve taken a stance against the government and have told them what they are and are not going to do.
But just like any other child, Florida’s governor Rick Scott, will have to learn the hard way about pulling this kind of stunt.
Governor Scott issued a statement at the beginning of June, stating that he would be purging the voter rolls of all ineligible voters. The only problem with that is they don’t have a credible list of who the ineligible voters are. (more…)
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here