I mean the presidential race. Florida’s GOP is showing its good ol’ boy tactics at the polls as if it were the 1950s.
They’ve even gotten a little bold with the U.S. government. In true child-like behavior, they’ve taken a stance against the government and have told them what they are and are not going to do.
But just like any other child, Florida’s governor Rick Scott, will have to learn the hard way about pulling this kind of stunt.
Governor Scott issued a statement at the beginning of June, stating that he would be purging the voter rolls of all ineligible voters. The only problem with that is they don’t have a credible list of who the ineligible voters are. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here