I mean the presidential race. Florida’s GOP is showing its good ol’ boy tactics at the polls as if it were the 1950s.
They’ve even gotten a little bold with the U.S. government. In true child-like behavior, they’ve taken a stance against the government and have told them what they are and are not going to do.
But just like any other child, Florida’s governor Rick Scott, will have to learn the hard way about pulling this kind of stunt.
Governor Scott issued a statement at the beginning of June, stating that he would be purging the voter rolls of all ineligible voters. The only problem with that is they don’t have a credible list of who the ineligible voters are. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here