*In 2009, we reported an unbelievable story that drew a heap of skeptics because a child that was in a coma for six months came out of the coma during a church service via a laying on of hands.
But a story out of Brazil is kind of the opposite as a child wakes from the dead, but collapses again.
Two-year old Kelvin Santos had been treated for pneumonia at a northern Brazil hospital, but was unable to be saved.
He was pronounced dead at 7:40pm Friday, June 1, and his family held an overnight wake for the child. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here