*In 2009, we reported an unbelievable story that drew a heap of skeptics because a child that was in a coma for six months came out of the coma during a church service via a laying on of hands.
But a story out of Brazil is kind of the opposite as a child wakes from the dead, but collapses again.
Two-year old Kelvin Santos had been treated for pneumonia at a northern Brazil hospital, but was unable to be saved.
He was pronounced dead at 7:40pm Friday, June 1, and his family held an overnight wake for the child. (more…)
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here