*In 2009, we reported an unbelievable story that drew a heap of skeptics because a child that was in a coma for six months came out of the coma during a church service via a laying on of hands.
But a story out of Brazil is kind of the opposite as a child wakes from the dead, but collapses again.
Two-year old Kelvin Santos had been treated for pneumonia at a northern Brazil hospital, but was unable to be saved.
He was pronounced dead at 7:40pm Friday, June 1, and his family held an overnight wake for the child. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here