*In 2009, we reported an unbelievable story that drew a heap of skeptics because a child that was in a coma for six months came out of the coma during a church service via a laying on of hands.
But a story out of Brazil is kind of the opposite as a child wakes from the dead, but collapses again.
Two-year old Kelvin Santos had been treated for pneumonia at a northern Brazil hospital, but was unable to be saved.
He was pronounced dead at 7:40pm Friday, June 1, and his family held an overnight wake for the child. (more…)
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here