*In 2009, we reported an unbelievable story that drew a heap of skeptics because a child that was in a coma for six months came out of the coma during a church service via a laying on of hands.
But a story out of Brazil is kind of the opposite as a child wakes from the dead, but collapses again.
Two-year old Kelvin Santos had been treated for pneumonia at a northern Brazil hospital, but was unable to be saved.
He was pronounced dead at 7:40pm Friday, June 1, and his family held an overnight wake for the child. (more…)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here