Loc was doing his “Wild Thang,” so to speak at the Moody Theater in Austin, when all of sudden it was lights out for him.
Loc’s manager tells TMZ … the inside of the venue felt like it was over 100 degrees, which caused the rapper to fall. He was immediately helped off stage, given water and cooled off for 30 minutes before returning to finish his set.
According to tweets from numerous eye witnesses however, the rapper weirdly performed the exact same songs as before the fall.
This isn’t the first time Loc has taken a nose-dive mid-concert. In 2009 he was rushed to a Florida hospital after collapsing on stage and in 2011 he was hospitalized in Atlanta for exhaustion after another mid-rap fall.
The good news is that Loc is doing fine now and will take the stage again tonight in Lewisville, TX.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here