Loc was doing his “Wild Thang,” so to speak at the Moody Theater in Austin, when all of sudden it was lights out for him.
Loc’s manager tells TMZ … the inside of the venue felt like it was over 100 degrees, which caused the rapper to fall. He was immediately helped off stage, given water and cooled off for 30 minutes before returning to finish his set.
According to tweets from numerous eye witnesses however, the rapper weirdly performed the exact same songs as before the fall.
This isn’t the first time Loc has taken a nose-dive mid-concert. In 2009 he was rushed to a Florida hospital after collapsing on stage and in 2011 he was hospitalized in Atlanta for exhaustion after another mid-rap fall.
The good news is that Loc is doing fine now and will take the stage again tonight in Lewisville, TX.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here