Loc was doing his “Wild Thang,” so to speak at the Moody Theater in Austin, when all of sudden it was lights out for him.
Loc’s manager tells TMZ … the inside of the venue felt like it was over 100 degrees, which caused the rapper to fall. He was immediately helped off stage, given water and cooled off for 30 minutes before returning to finish his set.
According to tweets from numerous eye witnesses however, the rapper weirdly performed the exact same songs as before the fall.
This isn’t the first time Loc has taken a nose-dive mid-concert. In 2009 he was rushed to a Florida hospital after collapsing on stage and in 2011 he was hospitalized in Atlanta for exhaustion after another mid-rap fall.
The good news is that Loc is doing fine now and will take the stage again tonight in Lewisville, TX.
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here