*Judge Kenneth Lester, presiding judge over the Trayvon Martin murder trial has ordered the release of more material, including crime scene photos, an autopsy report, and tests conducted on the suspect, George Zimmerman, according to the Associated Press.
Other items to be released include Zimmerman’s statements to the police, his 911 call, transcripts of his jailhouse calls, as well as comments by ‘Witness Nine” and emails from witnesses about the case.
Zimmerman’s wife was recently jailed after being charged with perjury for allegedly lying about the couple’s finances.
He remains in jail after his bond was revoked.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here