*Judge Kenneth Lester, presiding judge over the Trayvon Martin murder trial has ordered the release of more material, including crime scene photos, an autopsy report, and tests conducted on the suspect, George Zimmerman, according to the Associated Press.
Other items to be released include Zimmerman’s statements to the police, his 911 call, transcripts of his jailhouse calls, as well as comments by ‘Witness Nine” and emails from witnesses about the case.
Zimmerman’s wife was recently jailed after being charged with perjury for allegedly lying about the couple’s finances.
He remains in jail after his bond was revoked.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here