*Judge Kenneth Lester, presiding judge over the Trayvon Martin murder trial has ordered the release of more material, including crime scene photos, an autopsy report, and tests conducted on the suspect, George Zimmerman, according to the Associated Press.
Other items to be released include Zimmerman’s statements to the police, his 911 call, transcripts of his jailhouse calls, as well as comments by ‘Witness Nine” and emails from witnesses about the case.
Zimmerman’s wife was recently jailed after being charged with perjury for allegedly lying about the couple’s finances.
He remains in jail after his bond was revoked.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here