*Judge Kenneth Lester, presiding judge over the Trayvon Martin murder trial has ordered the release of more material, including crime scene photos, an autopsy report, and tests conducted on the suspect, George Zimmerman, according to the Associated Press.
Other items to be released include Zimmerman’s statements to the police, his 911 call, transcripts of his jailhouse calls, as well as comments by ‘Witness Nine” and emails from witnesses about the case.
Zimmerman’s wife was recently jailed after being charged with perjury for allegedly lying about the couple’s finances.
He remains in jail after his bond was revoked.
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here