*The Olympics are upon us and athletes all over the country are competing for the spot in the London games.
But two women have made their run for the top spots, but are caught in a tie that even officials are baffled as to how it should be broken.
Famous track coach and husband of racing phenom Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Bobby Kersee, is in the middle of breaking a tie between two women he trains and have prepared for the Olympics. Allyson Felix and Jeneba Tarmoh tied in the 100-meter in Oregon for third place.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here