*The Olympics are upon us and athletes all over the country are competing for the spot in the London games.
But two women have made their run for the top spots, but are caught in a tie that even officials are baffled as to how it should be broken.
Famous track coach and husband of racing phenom Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Bobby Kersee, is in the middle of breaking a tie between two women he trains and have prepared for the Olympics. Allyson Felix and Jeneba Tarmoh tied in the 100-meter in Oregon for third place.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here