*The Olympics are upon us and athletes all over the country are competing for the spot in the London games.
But two women have made their run for the top spots, but are caught in a tie that even officials are baffled as to how it should be broken.
Famous track coach and husband of racing phenom Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Bobby Kersee, is in the middle of breaking a tie between two women he trains and have prepared for the Olympics. Allyson Felix and Jeneba Tarmoh tied in the 100-meter in Oregon for third place.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here