Our partner site, MadameNoire, asked women around the web if they are or aren’t comfortable with gynecologists.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from the piece with a few answers:
@NSquared72: Ever since I saw “The Hand That Rocks The Cradle” ions ago, I was like…nope! And that was before I started seeing one!
@TiffTalks I’m hesitant to die from an aggressive form of female cancer. Doc’s knowledge & bedside manner matters more than gender.
Vicskeyas: Nope, I figure he is a professional and should behave as such
Read more at MadameNoire.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here