Our partner site, MadameNoire, asked women around the web if they are or aren’t comfortable with gynecologists.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from the piece with a few answers:
@NSquared72: Ever since I saw “The Hand That Rocks The Cradle” ions ago, I was like…nope! And that was before I started seeing one!
@TiffTalks I’m hesitant to die from an aggressive form of female cancer. Doc’s knowledge & bedside manner matters more than gender.
Vicskeyas: Nope, I figure he is a professional and should behave as such
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here