Our partner site, MadameNoire, asked women around the web if they are or aren’t comfortable with gynecologists.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from the piece with a few answers:
@NSquared72: Ever since I saw “The Hand That Rocks The Cradle” ions ago, I was like…nope! And that was before I started seeing one!
@TiffTalks I’m hesitant to die from an aggressive form of female cancer. Doc’s knowledge & bedside manner matters more than gender.
Vicskeyas: Nope, I figure he is a professional and should behave as such
Read more at MadameNoire.
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here