*Usher gave a surprise performance of his hit “Scream” to launch “Dance Central 3” on Kinect for Xbox 360, Monday at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
The latest game in the dance series from Harmonix Music Systems and Microsoft Studios includes today’s music and classic hits such as “The Hustle,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
As part of the game, Usher choreographed dance routines to his “Scream” and “OMG,” and participated in a motion capture shoot to bring the moves to the game.
“Here was an opportunity to get closer to my fans,” he told The Hollywood Reporter. “This was a chance to teach them how to dance in a very fun and recreational way.”
Explaining that this was his first experience with motion capture, he added, “It’s really cool to see how this works and how much detail goes into it… I really think the technology is amazing, to be able to track your entire body. I was really blown away. I had to be a part of this.”
He views these capabilities as a “wave of the future … Kinect allows you to be a part of it.”
Usher’s upcoming album, “Looking 4 Myself,” is due on June 12.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here