*Usher gave a surprise performance of his hit “Scream” to launch “Dance Central 3” on Kinect for Xbox 360, Monday at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
The latest game in the dance series from Harmonix Music Systems and Microsoft Studios includes today’s music and classic hits such as “The Hustle,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
As part of the game, Usher choreographed dance routines to his “Scream” and “OMG,” and participated in a motion capture shoot to bring the moves to the game.
“Here was an opportunity to get closer to my fans,” he told The Hollywood Reporter. “This was a chance to teach them how to dance in a very fun and recreational way.”
Explaining that this was his first experience with motion capture, he added, “It’s really cool to see how this works and how much detail goes into it… I really think the technology is amazing, to be able to track your entire body. I was really blown away. I had to be a part of this.”
He views these capabilities as a “wave of the future … Kinect allows you to be a part of it.”
Usher’s upcoming album, “Looking 4 Myself,” is due on June 12.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here