*Usher gave a surprise performance of his hit “Scream” to launch “Dance Central 3” on Kinect for Xbox 360, Monday at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
The latest game in the dance series from Harmonix Music Systems and Microsoft Studios includes today’s music and classic hits such as “The Hustle,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
As part of the game, Usher choreographed dance routines to his “Scream” and “OMG,” and participated in a motion capture shoot to bring the moves to the game.
“Here was an opportunity to get closer to my fans,” he told The Hollywood Reporter. “This was a chance to teach them how to dance in a very fun and recreational way.”
Explaining that this was his first experience with motion capture, he added, “It’s really cool to see how this works and how much detail goes into it… I really think the technology is amazing, to be able to track your entire body. I was really blown away. I had to be a part of this.”
He views these capabilities as a “wave of the future … Kinect allows you to be a part of it.”
Usher’s upcoming album, “Looking 4 Myself,” is due on June 12.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here