*Usher will launch his new album by live streaming his June 11th concert from London.
The Grammy award winning artist will perform songs from his seventh album “Looking 4 Myself” at the Hammersmith Apollo. The live stream will be directed by Hamish Hamilton and shown live around the world on his YouTube /Vevo channel as part “American Express Unstaged.”
”I am excited to introduce my new album ‘Looking 4 Myself’ with a worldwide performance in such an innovative way,” Ursh stated. “It’s very exciting to interact with my fans from a global stage through ‘American Express Unstaged’s live stream. Be there on June 11.”
This will be the ninth installment of the “Unstaged” music series and its first performance in the UK. Last October, Coldplay kicked off their European tour by streaming a concert live from the Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas in Madrid, directed by Anton Corbijn and watched by millions around the world.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here