*Usher will launch his new album by live streaming his June 11th concert from London.
The Grammy award winning artist will perform songs from his seventh album “Looking 4 Myself” at the Hammersmith Apollo. The live stream will be directed by Hamish Hamilton and shown live around the world on his YouTube /Vevo channel as part “American Express Unstaged.”
”I am excited to introduce my new album ‘Looking 4 Myself’ with a worldwide performance in such an innovative way,” Ursh stated. “It’s very exciting to interact with my fans from a global stage through ‘American Express Unstaged’s live stream. Be there on June 11.”
This will be the ninth installment of the “Unstaged” music series and its first performance in the UK. Last October, Coldplay kicked off their European tour by streaming a concert live from the Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas in Madrid, directed by Anton Corbijn and watched by millions around the world.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here