*Usher just scored his fourth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as “Looking 4 Myself” debuts atop the list with 128,000 sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan, but it’s his smallest first-week sales for a regular studio album since 1997’s “My Way” bowed with 67,000.
His last studio effort, 2010’s “Raymond v Raymond,” opened at No. 1 with 329,000.
The new album was ushered in by its lead single “Climax,” which is in its ninth straight week at No. 1 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Of Usher’s 12 No. 1s on the R&B/Hip-Hop tally, only one has spent more weeks at No. 1: “You Make Me Wanna . . .” (with 11).
On the Pop Songs airplay chart, the album’s top 40-focused single “Scream” rises 11-10, having slipped 10-11 last week. On the all-format Billboard Hot 100 chart, “Scream” slipped 13-14 last week.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here