*Usher just scored his fourth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as “Looking 4 Myself” debuts atop the list with 128,000 sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan, but it’s his smallest first-week sales for a regular studio album since 1997’s “My Way” bowed with 67,000.
His last studio effort, 2010’s “Raymond v Raymond,” opened at No. 1 with 329,000.
The new album was ushered in by its lead single “Climax,” which is in its ninth straight week at No. 1 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Of Usher’s 12 No. 1s on the R&B/Hip-Hop tally, only one has spent more weeks at No. 1: “You Make Me Wanna . . .” (with 11).
On the Pop Songs airplay chart, the album’s top 40-focused single “Scream” rises 11-10, having slipped 10-11 last week. On the all-format Billboard Hot 100 chart, “Scream” slipped 13-14 last week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here