If you’ve ever thought your “down there” area was a little too dark to attract a man, well you’ve now got help.
A feminine hygiene product launched in India that promises to ‘brighten’ skin around the vagina is causing widespread controversy.
A 25-second TV spot/advert for “Clean & Dry Intimate Wash” is being shown on prime time television, and shows a woman using the product to lighten her private area to please her man.
The product has attracted condemnation on Twitter and blogging sites, with one (male) user branding it ‘the ultimate insult’ and others bemoaning the extent of discrimination against darker skin tones.
Described as ‘unique’, the product is apparently designed to keep the skin ‘fresh and protected from infection all day’ with the added bonus that it will ‘brighten darkened skin in that area…making it many shades fairer.’
Read/learn more at Daily Mail.
Watch the advert for “Clean & Dry”:
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here