*It’s so crazy to hear white folks say stuff like, “I have had black people in my home before.” Or, “I know plenty of black people.”
It’s as though black people are the speckled pup in the room that everyone wants to claim to have touched or encountered in one way or another.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But, there’s a new, more honest, quote that came up in the news over the weekend.
“I don’t know many black people,” Miriam Margolyes, who plays Professor Sprout in the epic Harry Potter series, told Will.i.am on the Graham Norton show Friday night. He sat stunned and surprised at the British actresses candid remarks throughout the interview as he laughed and covered his face. (more…)
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here