*It’s so crazy to hear white folks say stuff like, “I have had black people in my home before.” Or, “I know plenty of black people.”
It’s as though black people are the speckled pup in the room that everyone wants to claim to have touched or encountered in one way or another.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But, there’s a new, more honest, quote that came up in the news over the weekend.
“I don’t know many black people,” Miriam Margolyes, who plays Professor Sprout in the epic Harry Potter series, told Will.i.am on the Graham Norton show Friday night. He sat stunned and surprised at the British actresses candid remarks throughout the interview as he laughed and covered his face. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here