*It’s so crazy to hear white folks say stuff like, “I have had black people in my home before.” Or, “I know plenty of black people.”
It’s as though black people are the speckled pup in the room that everyone wants to claim to have touched or encountered in one way or another.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But, there’s a new, more honest, quote that came up in the news over the weekend.
“I don’t know many black people,” Miriam Margolyes, who plays Professor Sprout in the epic Harry Potter series, told Will.i.am on the Graham Norton show Friday night. He sat stunned and surprised at the British actresses candid remarks throughout the interview as he laughed and covered his face. (more…)
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here