The latest attention getting move from the eccentric 11-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith has a lot of folks wondering if she spiraling out of control and just as importantly, what’s up with Mom and Dad for letting her do it?
By now there’s no way you could’ve missed the Instagram picture Willow posted of herself and a friend showing off what looked to be real piercings. In the photo, Willow has her mouth open and a silver ball on her tongue, while her friend sports a silver chin stud.
Needless to say, Willow’s fans and folks in general lost it after seeing the photo.
Well guess what? All that freaking out over Willow was for nothing because according to an email to EUR from Monique DeBarge, the mother of the other girl in the photo, it’s not what it appears to be.
“Those are not actual piercings, they are magnets, I know this because the other female in the photo is my daughter.”
And to back up what Monique DeBarge says, Miss Willow herself admitted the “piercing” was just a hoax:
“It’s fake… Sorry,” she added to the Instagram photo.
Uh oh, now we have an even bigger problem: an 11-year-old who knows she has the power to freak out the whole world!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here