The latest attention getting move from the eccentric 11-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith has a lot of folks wondering if she spiraling out of control and just as importantly, what’s up with Mom and Dad for letting her do it?
By now there’s no way you could’ve missed the Instagram picture Willow posted of herself and a friend showing off what looked to be real piercings. In the photo, Willow has her mouth open and a silver ball on her tongue, while her friend sports a silver chin stud.
Needless to say, Willow’s fans and folks in general lost it after seeing the photo.
Well guess what? All that freaking out over Willow was for nothing because according to an email to EUR from Monique DeBarge, the mother of the other girl in the photo, it’s not what it appears to be.
“Those are not actual piercings, they are magnets, I know this because the other female in the photo is my daughter.”
And to back up what Monique DeBarge says, Miss Willow herself admitted the “piercing” was just a hoax:
“It’s fake… Sorry,” she added to the Instagram photo.
Uh oh, now we have an even bigger problem: an 11-year-old who knows she has the power to freak out the whole world!
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here