The latest attention getting move from the eccentric 11-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith has a lot of folks wondering if she spiraling out of control and just as importantly, what’s up with Mom and Dad for letting her do it?
By now there’s no way you could’ve missed the Instagram picture Willow posted of herself and a friend showing off what looked to be real piercings. In the photo, Willow has her mouth open and a silver ball on her tongue, while her friend sports a silver chin stud.
Needless to say, Willow’s fans and folks in general lost it after seeing the photo.
Well guess what? All that freaking out over Willow was for nothing because according to an email to EUR from Monique DeBarge, the mother of the other girl in the photo, it’s not what it appears to be.
“Those are not actual piercings, they are magnets, I know this because the other female in the photo is my daughter.”
And to back up what Monique DeBarge says, Miss Willow herself admitted the “piercing” was just a hoax:
“It’s fake… Sorry,” she added to the Instagram photo.
Uh oh, now we have an even bigger problem: an 11-year-old who knows she has the power to freak out the whole world!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here