*The latest addition to the comedy website Funny or Die is a musical spoof of the critically acclaimed HBO series “The Wire,” with many of the show’s stars participating – including Snoop “as you’ve never seen her before.”
“The Wire: The Musical” debuted today with cast members reprising their roles in a mock song-and-dance adaptation of the famously gritty drama about urban life and the drug war in Baltimore.
Joining Felicia “Snoop” Pearson in the spoof are her former cast members Michael Kenneth Williams (Omar), Sonja Sohn (Kima), Andre Royo (Bubbles) and Larry Gillard Jr. (D’Angelo).
Faison Love was brought in to play Idris Elba’s Stringer Bell.
The 4-minute video appears as a four-minute commercial that advertises comically sunny songs like “Omar’s Comin,'” “It’s All in the Game” and “I’m Just a Burner” — a sad ditty from one of the numerous disposable cellphones used by drug dealers on the show.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here