*The NBA Finals start this Tuesday, June 11, and we should have an answer as to who will meet the Oklahoma City Thunder Saturday night (after game 7 between the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat).
But one thing we know for sure is that many women who know nothing about basketball will be subjected to it for possibly 7 games in the next few weeks. But we have help for you ladies.
Here’s a guide created by our partner site, Loop 21, on how a non-sports fan lady can get herself educated on the NBA and how to watch the game with your man. Below is an excerpt:
For the non sports fan:
By this point in your relationship, you’ve probably already tried the “sit there and try to get interested in the game” tactic and it didn’t work. That’s cool. There’s no requirement that everyone has to love sports.
But since you’re living with someone who eats, sleeps and breathes sports, it does require you to come to terms with it. For example, I had to bite the bullet and add the Lakers games to my work calendar as well, so I’d know when my husband would be coming home and expecting to monopolize the TV all night. I’d know not to bother him with “conversation” (silly me) and to instead give him his space.
Read more at Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here