*The NBA Finals start this Tuesday, June 11, and we should have an answer as to who will meet the Oklahoma City Thunder Saturday night (after game 7 between the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat).
But one thing we know for sure is that many women who know nothing about basketball will be subjected to it for possibly 7 games in the next few weeks. But we have help for you ladies.
Here’s a guide created by our partner site, Loop 21, on how a non-sports fan lady can get herself educated on the NBA and how to watch the game with your man. Below is an excerpt:
For the non sports fan:
By this point in your relationship, you’ve probably already tried the “sit there and try to get interested in the game” tactic and it didn’t work. That’s cool. There’s no requirement that everyone has to love sports.
But since you’re living with someone who eats, sleeps and breathes sports, it does require you to come to terms with it. For example, I had to bite the bullet and add the Lakers games to my work calendar as well, so I’d know when my husband would be coming home and expecting to monopolize the TV all night. I’d know not to bother him with “conversation” (silly me) and to instead give him his space.
Read more at Loop 21.
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here