*The NBA Finals start this Tuesday, June 11, and we should have an answer as to who will meet the Oklahoma City Thunder Saturday night (after game 7 between the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat).
But one thing we know for sure is that many women who know nothing about basketball will be subjected to it for possibly 7 games in the next few weeks. But we have help for you ladies.
Here’s a guide created by our partner site, Loop 21, on how a non-sports fan lady can get herself educated on the NBA and how to watch the game with your man. Below is an excerpt:
For the non sports fan:
By this point in your relationship, you’ve probably already tried the “sit there and try to get interested in the game” tactic and it didn’t work. That’s cool. There’s no requirement that everyone has to love sports.
But since you’re living with someone who eats, sleeps and breathes sports, it does require you to come to terms with it. For example, I had to bite the bullet and add the Lakers games to my work calendar as well, so I’d know when my husband would be coming home and expecting to monopolize the TV all night. I’d know not to bother him with “conversation” (silly me) and to instead give him his space.
Read more at Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here