*The NBA Finals start this Tuesday, June 11, and we should have an answer as to who will meet the Oklahoma City Thunder Saturday night (after game 7 between the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat).
But one thing we know for sure is that many women who know nothing about basketball will be subjected to it for possibly 7 games in the next few weeks. But we have help for you ladies.
Here’s a guide created by our partner site, Loop 21, on how a non-sports fan lady can get herself educated on the NBA and how to watch the game with your man. Below is an excerpt:
For the non sports fan:
By this point in your relationship, you’ve probably already tried the “sit there and try to get interested in the game” tactic and it didn’t work. That’s cool. There’s no requirement that everyone has to love sports.
But since you’re living with someone who eats, sleeps and breathes sports, it does require you to come to terms with it. For example, I had to bite the bullet and add the Lakers games to my work calendar as well, so I’d know when my husband would be coming home and expecting to monopolize the TV all night. I’d know not to bother him with “conversation” (silly me) and to instead give him his space.
Read more at Loop 21.
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here