*San Francisco Bay Area preacher, teacher, leader and servant Bishop Ernestine C. Reems is a dynamic woman of God who is internationally-known for her fire-baptized and provocative preaching style; the causes she champions; and the company she keeps, states a press release. Having hosted successful women’s conferences for several years, the 83-years-young motivating force will bring her empowering messages to several hundred women during her 2012 “Women of the World” Empowerment Conference, July 12 to July 14, 2012, at the Monte Carlo Resort on the Las Vegas strip.
Founder and senior pastor of the widely-held 1,200-member Center of Hope Community Church in Oakland, CA, Bishop Ernestine Reems will be joined by her daughter-in-law, church co-pastor, and conference co-host Reverend Maria Reems, along with a few friends to help guide women to the happiness, serenity and fulfillment they deserve as each attempts to balance their often multiple roles as mothers, sisters, daughters, grandmas, teachers, girlfriends, caregivers, wives, employees, students, entrepreneurs, and women of God.
The stimulating conference will address such vital topics as health education, leadership concepts, self-esteem, economic empowerment, and many more subjects that will inspire women to pursue fresh, new and different approaches to life. Bishop Reems said, “I am called to minister to both men and women, but I feel especially passionate about seeing women come into their own through Christ.”
Check out more information at www.womenshapingtheworld.com.
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here