*San Francisco Bay Area preacher, teacher, leader and servant Bishop Ernestine C. Reems is a dynamic woman of God who is internationally-known for her fire-baptized and provocative preaching style; the causes she champions; and the company she keeps, states a press release. Having hosted successful women’s conferences for several years, the 83-years-young motivating force will bring her empowering messages to several hundred women during her 2012 “Women of the World” Empowerment Conference, July 12 to July 14, 2012, at the Monte Carlo Resort on the Las Vegas strip.
Founder and senior pastor of the widely-held 1,200-member Center of Hope Community Church in Oakland, CA, Bishop Ernestine Reems will be joined by her daughter-in-law, church co-pastor, and conference co-host Reverend Maria Reems, along with a few friends to help guide women to the happiness, serenity and fulfillment they deserve as each attempts to balance their often multiple roles as mothers, sisters, daughters, grandmas, teachers, girlfriends, caregivers, wives, employees, students, entrepreneurs, and women of God.
The stimulating conference will address such vital topics as health education, leadership concepts, self-esteem, economic empowerment, and many more subjects that will inspire women to pursue fresh, new and different approaches to life. Bishop Reems said, “I am called to minister to both men and women, but I feel especially passionate about seeing women come into their own through Christ.”
Check out more information at www.womenshapingtheworld.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here