*San Francisco Bay Area preacher, teacher, leader and servant Bishop Ernestine C. Reems is a dynamic woman of God who is internationally-known for her fire-baptized and provocative preaching style; the causes she champions; and the company she keeps, states a press release. Having hosted successful women’s conferences for several years, the 83-years-young motivating force will bring her empowering messages to several hundred women during her 2012 “Women of the World” Empowerment Conference, July 12 to July 14, 2012, at the Monte Carlo Resort on the Las Vegas strip.
Founder and senior pastor of the widely-held 1,200-member Center of Hope Community Church in Oakland, CA, Bishop Ernestine Reems will be joined by her daughter-in-law, church co-pastor, and conference co-host Reverend Maria Reems, along with a few friends to help guide women to the happiness, serenity and fulfillment they deserve as each attempts to balance their often multiple roles as mothers, sisters, daughters, grandmas, teachers, girlfriends, caregivers, wives, employees, students, entrepreneurs, and women of God.
The stimulating conference will address such vital topics as health education, leadership concepts, self-esteem, economic empowerment, and many more subjects that will inspire women to pursue fresh, new and different approaches to life. Bishop Reems said, “I am called to minister to both men and women, but I feel especially passionate about seeing women come into their own through Christ.”
Check out more information at www.womenshapingtheworld.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here