*In an interesting move by Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey, audio recordings from phone calls George Zimmerman made while in jail in April have just been released.
The pcalls are part of the state’s evidence alleging that Zimmerman, and his wife, Shellie, misled the court during an April bond hearing.
Like EURweb on Facebook
A judge released Zimmerman on $150,000 bond after he and his wife testified they had little money. But on the calls, George Zimmerman is heard coaching his wife and sister on how to transfer tens of thousands of dollars donated to his legal defense fund.
Zimmerman, who is charged with killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February, is now back behind bars after his bond was revoked.
His wife was charged with perjury related to her testimony about the family’s finances.
Listen to George Zimmerman’s phone calls from jail:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here