*In an interesting move by Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey, audio recordings from phone calls George Zimmerman made while in jail in April have just been released.
The pcalls are part of the state’s evidence alleging that Zimmerman, and his wife, Shellie, misled the court during an April bond hearing.
Like EURweb on Facebook
A judge released Zimmerman on $150,000 bond after he and his wife testified they had little money. But on the calls, George Zimmerman is heard coaching his wife and sister on how to transfer tens of thousands of dollars donated to his legal defense fund.
Zimmerman, who is charged with killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February, is now back behind bars after his bond was revoked.
His wife was charged with perjury related to her testimony about the family’s finances.
Listen to George Zimmerman’s phone calls from jail:
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here