*In an interesting move by Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey, audio recordings from phone calls George Zimmerman made while in jail in April have just been released.
The pcalls are part of the state’s evidence alleging that Zimmerman, and his wife, Shellie, misled the court during an April bond hearing.
Like EURweb on Facebook
A judge released Zimmerman on $150,000 bond after he and his wife testified they had little money. But on the calls, George Zimmerman is heard coaching his wife and sister on how to transfer tens of thousands of dollars donated to his legal defense fund.
Zimmerman, who is charged with killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February, is now back behind bars after his bond was revoked.
His wife was charged with perjury related to her testimony about the family’s finances.
Listen to George Zimmerman’s phone calls from jail:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here