*When we were coming up, some girls were called Tomboys.
They were always running and jumping with the boys or at least giving them a run for their money athletically.
But, never did we hear or see any of their parents cut off all of their hair, change their wardrobe and change their name from Jackie to Jake.
Sarah and Yuri Brown were contending with their daughter’s inability to connect with her gender since she was two or old enough to talk, according to The Sun.
She would regularly tell them that she was a boy and would often grab a white t-shirt in place of the girl clothes set out for her. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here