*When we were coming up, some girls were called Tomboys.
They were always running and jumping with the boys or at least giving them a run for their money athletically.
But, never did we hear or see any of their parents cut off all of their hair, change their wardrobe and change their name from Jackie to Jake.
Sarah and Yuri Brown were contending with their daughter’s inability to connect with her gender since she was two or old enough to talk, according to The Sun.
She would regularly tell them that she was a boy and would often grab a white t-shirt in place of the girl clothes set out for her. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here