But he hasn’t forgotten about where he started. The rapper is releasing “5 (Murder By Numbers)” for free before his coming album, “Street King Immortal.”
But this is only a teaser, though. He’s not anticipating the LP to come out any time soon, as was previously planned for July 3.
He announced Tuesday morning that his fifth official project will be out in November.
In the meantime, he revealed Interscope hasn’t been very supportive of his work lately and this will be the last of his deal with the label.
“I said I was gonna put a record out that was completely up to album standard, and I’m gonna do that. I worked on this album for a long time,” he said in a June interview with Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 radio station. “It’s been three years.”
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here