But he hasn’t forgotten about where he started. The rapper is releasing “5 (Murder By Numbers)” for free before his coming album, “Street King Immortal.”
But this is only a teaser, though. He’s not anticipating the LP to come out any time soon, as was previously planned for July 3.
He announced Tuesday morning that his fifth official project will be out in November.
In the meantime, he revealed Interscope hasn’t been very supportive of his work lately and this will be the last of his deal with the label.
“I said I was gonna put a record out that was completely up to album standard, and I’m gonna do that. I worked on this album for a long time,” he said in a June interview with Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 radio station. “It’s been three years.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here