But he hasn’t forgotten about where he started. The rapper is releasing “5 (Murder By Numbers)” for free before his coming album, “Street King Immortal.”
But this is only a teaser, though. He’s not anticipating the LP to come out any time soon, as was previously planned for July 3.
He announced Tuesday morning that his fifth official project will be out in November.
In the meantime, he revealed Interscope hasn’t been very supportive of his work lately and this will be the last of his deal with the label.
“I said I was gonna put a record out that was completely up to album standard, and I’m gonna do that. I worked on this album for a long time,” he said in a June interview with Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 radio station. “It’s been three years.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here