But he hasn’t forgotten about where he started. The rapper is releasing “5 (Murder By Numbers)” for free before his coming album, “Street King Immortal.”
But this is only a teaser, though. He’s not anticipating the LP to come out any time soon, as was previously planned for July 3.
He announced Tuesday morning that his fifth official project will be out in November.
In the meantime, he revealed Interscope hasn’t been very supportive of his work lately and this will be the last of his deal with the label.
“I said I was gonna put a record out that was completely up to album standard, and I’m gonna do that. I worked on this album for a long time,” he said in a June interview with Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 radio station. “It’s been three years.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here