But he hasn’t forgotten about where he started. The rapper is releasing “5 (Murder By Numbers)” for free before his coming album, “Street King Immortal.”
But this is only a teaser, though. He’s not anticipating the LP to come out any time soon, as was previously planned for July 3.
He announced Tuesday morning that his fifth official project will be out in November.
In the meantime, he revealed Interscope hasn’t been very supportive of his work lately and this will be the last of his deal with the label.
“I said I was gonna put a record out that was completely up to album standard, and I’m gonna do that. I worked on this album for a long time,” he said in a June interview with Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 radio station. “It’s been three years.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here