*The worst possible crime has to be one committed by a child.
An intense break down in the mental capability of a child to function properly in society from an elemental level should send a red flag to the parents of the child.
It’s possible that deviant behavior in a child has been brought on by someone who cares for the child. If the child’s behavior is not a direct result of failed instruction, then the responsible thing to do is to seek medical assistance for the child before he can be of harm to him or herself or others early in their development.
In the case of the 9-year old daycare terrorist you are about to witness, not only has his guardian or parent dropped the ball, but the head of the daycare needs her ass whooped from Delaware to San Francisco. The surveillance video in the Kiddie City Childcare Center in Vicksburg, Mississippi, is completely disturbing because it is a nine-year old on the video attacking toddlers throughout the daycare. (more…)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here