Over at Essence, they spoke to Tippi Shorter, Keys’ longtime hairstylist. Shorter says that Alicia had been in the market for a new hairstyle for quite some time.
“Alicia has talked about cutting her for the last five years,” Shorter told Essence.com. “This seemed like the perfect time [for a cut] with the release of a new song appropriately titled ‘New Day.’”
Essence did a poll among its readers to find out how they feel about Alicia’s new look. Click here for the results and more info on Alicia’s new do.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here