Over at Essence, they spoke to Tippi Shorter, Keys’ longtime hairstylist. Shorter says that Alicia had been in the market for a new hairstyle for quite some time.
“Alicia has talked about cutting her for the last five years,” Shorter told Essence.com. “This seemed like the perfect time [for a cut] with the release of a new song appropriately titled ‘New Day.’”
Essence did a poll among its readers to find out how they feel about Alicia’s new look. Click here for the results and more info on Alicia’s new do.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here