Over at Essence, they spoke to Tippi Shorter, Keys’ longtime hairstylist. Shorter says that Alicia had been in the market for a new hairstyle for quite some time.
“Alicia has talked about cutting her for the last five years,” Shorter told Essence.com. “This seemed like the perfect time [for a cut] with the release of a new song appropriately titled ‘New Day.’”
Essence did a poll among its readers to find out how they feel about Alicia’s new look. Click here for the results and more info on Alicia’s new do.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here