The Amber Alert for Amber Whitlow’s safe return has been canceled.
Her adoptive brother, Antonio Whitlow, 33, is in police custody on two counts of capital murder charges, police said. His parents, Annette and Bobby Whitlow, both 65, were found dead in their Little Rock home Saturday afternoon, when Amber and Antonio disappeared.
The Little Rock police report says that Grady Carter found Annette Whitlow dead in the living room when he arrived at the couple’s home for a meeting. Police later found Bobby Whitlow dead in the kitchen.
Although police are not commenting on how the couple died, the report indicates that a knife or other cutting instrument was involved in the crime.
An Amber Alert was issued for the girl and police said that they feared her life was in danger.
Memphis police found Antonio and Amber at 10 p.m. Saturday near Red Birds Stadium, police spokeswoman Alyssa Moore told ABCNews.com. They arrested Antonio on a, outstanding warrant for aggravated assault.
Read/learn more at ABC/Yahoo News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here