The Amber Alert for Amber Whitlow’s safe return has been canceled.
Her adoptive brother, Antonio Whitlow, 33, is in police custody on two counts of capital murder charges, police said. His parents, Annette and Bobby Whitlow, both 65, were found dead in their Little Rock home Saturday afternoon, when Amber and Antonio disappeared.
The Little Rock police report says that Grady Carter found Annette Whitlow dead in the living room when he arrived at the couple’s home for a meeting. Police later found Bobby Whitlow dead in the kitchen.
Although police are not commenting on how the couple died, the report indicates that a knife or other cutting instrument was involved in the crime.
An Amber Alert was issued for the girl and police said that they feared her life was in danger.
Memphis police found Antonio and Amber at 10 p.m. Saturday near Red Birds Stadium, police spokeswoman Alyssa Moore told ABCNews.com. They arrested Antonio on a, outstanding warrant for aggravated assault.
Read/learn more at ABC/Yahoo News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here