The Amber Alert for Amber Whitlow’s safe return has been canceled.
Her adoptive brother, Antonio Whitlow, 33, is in police custody on two counts of capital murder charges, police said. His parents, Annette and Bobby Whitlow, both 65, were found dead in their Little Rock home Saturday afternoon, when Amber and Antonio disappeared.
The Little Rock police report says that Grady Carter found Annette Whitlow dead in the living room when he arrived at the couple’s home for a meeting. Police later found Bobby Whitlow dead in the kitchen.
Although police are not commenting on how the couple died, the report indicates that a knife or other cutting instrument was involved in the crime.
An Amber Alert was issued for the girl and police said that they feared her life was in danger.
Memphis police found Antonio and Amber at 10 p.m. Saturday near Red Birds Stadium, police spokeswoman Alyssa Moore told ABCNews.com. They arrested Antonio on a, outstanding warrant for aggravated assault.
Read/learn more at ABC/Yahoo News.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here