Among the frenzy is Antoine Fuqua who is directing “Olympus Has Fallen,” a political action flick about a North Korean attempt to take over the White House. He’s also heading “Baggage Claim,” a romantic drama.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Angela Bassett, Aaron Eckhart, along with Gerard Butler join the cast of “Olympus.” The veteran actress is the head of Secret Service and is assigned to protect the president, played by Eckhart.
In “Baggage Claim,” Derek Luke is cast as the romantic interest of Paula Patton. The romantic drama is about an aging flight attendant determined to find a man before her sister’s wedding. Luke is her longtime neighbor and friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here