Among the frenzy is Antoine Fuqua who is directing “Olympus Has Fallen,” a political action flick about a North Korean attempt to take over the White House. He’s also heading “Baggage Claim,” a romantic drama.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Angela Bassett, Aaron Eckhart, along with Gerard Butler join the cast of “Olympus.” The veteran actress is the head of Secret Service and is assigned to protect the president, played by Eckhart.
In “Baggage Claim,” Derek Luke is cast as the romantic interest of Paula Patton. The romantic drama is about an aging flight attendant determined to find a man before her sister’s wedding. Luke is her longtime neighbor and friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here