Among the frenzy is Antoine Fuqua who is directing “Olympus Has Fallen,” a political action flick about a North Korean attempt to take over the White House. He’s also heading “Baggage Claim,” a romantic drama.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Angela Bassett, Aaron Eckhart, along with Gerard Butler join the cast of “Olympus.” The veteran actress is the head of Secret Service and is assigned to protect the president, played by Eckhart.
In “Baggage Claim,” Derek Luke is cast as the romantic interest of Paula Patton. The romantic drama is about an aging flight attendant determined to find a man before her sister’s wedding. Luke is her longtime neighbor and friend.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here