Among the frenzy is Antoine Fuqua who is directing “Olympus Has Fallen,” a political action flick about a North Korean attempt to take over the White House. He’s also heading “Baggage Claim,” a romantic drama.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Angela Bassett, Aaron Eckhart, along with Gerard Butler join the cast of “Olympus.” The veteran actress is the head of Secret Service and is assigned to protect the president, played by Eckhart.
In “Baggage Claim,” Derek Luke is cast as the romantic interest of Paula Patton. The romantic drama is about an aging flight attendant determined to find a man before her sister’s wedding. Luke is her longtime neighbor and friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here