Among the frenzy is Antoine Fuqua who is directing “Olympus Has Fallen,” a political action flick about a North Korean attempt to take over the White House. He’s also heading “Baggage Claim,” a romantic drama.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Angela Bassett, Aaron Eckhart, along with Gerard Butler join the cast of “Olympus.” The veteran actress is the head of Secret Service and is assigned to protect the president, played by Eckhart.
In “Baggage Claim,” Derek Luke is cast as the romantic interest of Paula Patton. The romantic drama is about an aging flight attendant determined to find a man before her sister’s wedding. Luke is her longtime neighbor and friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here