*Angie Stone is back with a new single, “Do What U Gotta Do,” the first song off of her upcoming album, “Rich Girl,” due in stores on Sept. 25.
The song was written specifically for Angie by Y’anna Crawley, the winner of the BET’s singing competition “Sunday Best.”
“I knew right off the bat it was a song for me,” recalls Angie. “It was speaking to my spirit, it resolved some situations about music I had in my mind. It was telling me to keep my head up, saying ‘you can make it and do what you gotta do,’ giving me the beginning of the new album and the resolve to make it into something beyond anything I had ever done before.”
The song was the most-added track to urban AC radio stations throughout the country in its debut week. The video for “Do What U Gotta Do” is currently in production.
Listen to the song below.
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here