It is the first single from her upcoming album, Rich Girl, due out September 25th on SRR Records.
“Do What U Gotta Do” was the #1 most-added new song in the Urban AC radio format when it was released earlier this summer and in a rare feat was most-added again this week. It is currently at #16 on the Urban AC chart and still climbing.
Filmed in Atlanta last month, the video features a clever twist with Angie performing in front of her band and – through the magic of film editing – as her own trio of backup singers, sometimes even upstaging herself.
Angie Stone has been nominated for three Grammy Award nominations, two Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, and four Top 10 R&B albums (with her The Art of Love & War going all the way to number one). Her newest album, Rich Girl, will be released on September 25th on SRR Records.
To view the video for “Do What U Gotta Do,” please go to: http://saguaroroadrhythm.com/
The Brookes Company
Webster & Associates
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here