It is the first single from her upcoming album, Rich Girl, due out September 25th on SRR Records.
“Do What U Gotta Do” was the #1 most-added new song in the Urban AC radio format when it was released earlier this summer and in a rare feat was most-added again this week. It is currently at #16 on the Urban AC chart and still climbing.
Filmed in Atlanta last month, the video features a clever twist with Angie performing in front of her band and – through the magic of film editing – as her own trio of backup singers, sometimes even upstaging herself.
Angie Stone has been nominated for three Grammy Award nominations, two Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, and four Top 10 R&B albums (with her The Art of Love & War going all the way to number one). Her newest album, Rich Girl, will be released on September 25th on SRR Records.
To view the video for “Do What U Gotta Do,” please go to: http://saguaroroadrhythm.com/
The Brookes Company
Webster & Associates
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here