It is the first single from her upcoming album, Rich Girl, due out September 25th on SRR Records.
“Do What U Gotta Do” was the #1 most-added new song in the Urban AC radio format when it was released earlier this summer and in a rare feat was most-added again this week. It is currently at #16 on the Urban AC chart and still climbing.
Filmed in Atlanta last month, the video features a clever twist with Angie performing in front of her band and – through the magic of film editing – as her own trio of backup singers, sometimes even upstaging herself.
Angie Stone has been nominated for three Grammy Award nominations, two Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, and four Top 10 R&B albums (with her The Art of Love & War going all the way to number one). Her newest album, Rich Girl, will be released on September 25th on SRR Records.
To view the video for “Do What U Gotta Do,” please go to: http://saguaroroadrhythm.com/
The Brookes Company
Webster & Associates
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here