It is the first single from her upcoming album, Rich Girl, due out September 25th on SRR Records.
“Do What U Gotta Do” was the #1 most-added new song in the Urban AC radio format when it was released earlier this summer and in a rare feat was most-added again this week. It is currently at #16 on the Urban AC chart and still climbing.
Filmed in Atlanta last month, the video features a clever twist with Angie performing in front of her band and – through the magic of film editing – as her own trio of backup singers, sometimes even upstaging herself.
Angie Stone has been nominated for three Grammy Award nominations, two Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, and four Top 10 R&B albums (with her The Art of Love & War going all the way to number one). Her newest album, Rich Girl, will be released on September 25th on SRR Records.
To view the video for “Do What U Gotta Do,” please go to: http://saguaroroadrhythm.com/
The Brookes Company
Webster & Associates
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here