It is the first single from her upcoming album, Rich Girl, due out September 25th on SRR Records.
“Do What U Gotta Do” was the #1 most-added new song in the Urban AC radio format when it was released earlier this summer and in a rare feat was most-added again this week. It is currently at #16 on the Urban AC chart and still climbing.
Filmed in Atlanta last month, the video features a clever twist with Angie performing in front of her band and – through the magic of film editing – as her own trio of backup singers, sometimes even upstaging herself.
Angie Stone has been nominated for three Grammy Award nominations, two Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, and four Top 10 R&B albums (with her The Art of Love & War going all the way to number one). Her newest album, Rich Girl, will be released on September 25th on SRR Records.
To view the video for “Do What U Gotta Do,” please go to: http://saguaroroadrhythm.com/
The Brookes Company
Webster & Associates
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here